"God, you took so long." Elijah groans as he moves his gaze toward me, leaning back on the armchair.

"There's something called looking good which I don't think you ever heard of," I roll my eyes at him, eyeing him up and down with displeasure.

"And there's a thing called patience which I don't have." Elijah retorts, rolling his eyes at me.

"Damn, I can't stop staring at you." Theo lowly whistles, sending me a smirk and I scrunch my face at him.

"Then shut your eyes." I scoff as I tie my hair into a high ponytail and put on my gold jewellery.

"Annie, are you done yet?" Kota whines, frowning at me as he groans.

"No, I need my daily dose of hot chocolate." I scoff, grabbing my cup.

"Finally," they all mutter under their breath when I was done.

God, they don't have patience at all.

I narrow my eyes at them, "Stop pretending like you guys don't make me wait," I mutter under my breath.

The boys all wait for me near the door, frowning at me since I wasn't even done yet.

"Annie," Kota groans, huffing as he gestures me to walk towards them.

"Wait, at least let me wear my jacket." I scoff as I quickly wear my oversized leather jacket and grab my black mini shoulder bag. I glance at the mirror on the wall and smile at my reflection.

I throw some random stuff in my bag and pull it over my shoulder. I slip into my white trainers and we walk out of my apartment before locking the door.

"You took an hour to get ready." Theo rolls his eyes at me as I stand next to him with Kota on my other side.

"Ever heard of patience is key?" I scoff, arching an eyebrow at them but they just throw me weird looks.

"You make my patience go in the bin." Kota snorts, tapping my head.

"Please, you guys didn't give me a twenty-four-hour notice." I shove my palm in front of Kota's face but he grabs my hand and puts my hand in his pocket.

We soon reach the ground floor and walk out of the elevator, the guys immediately start walking off due to their long legs. Kota looks back at me and notices that I'm ten steps behind them, taking my sweet time walking.

Kota shakes his head and walks towards me.

"Kota stop dragging me like a sack of potatoes!" I groan as he drags me towards the black Mercedes-Benz SUV.

Elijah is the first to get in and Kota pushes to quickly climb in. I groan and take a seat next to Elijah. I end up sitting between Elijah and Nico. While Kota and Theo end up sitting behind us.

Before the ride could even begin, Kota and Theo already start to annoy me. Theo starts to laugh like a hyena behind me at his own jokes and Kota joined him as well.

"I'm really starting to think that their ancestors were hyenas, not apes," Nico mutters, leaning his head back on the leather seat.

"I bet," I mutter under my breath and Nico turns his head to glance at me, sending me a small grin.

"Anna, dear. Since you've been listening to our jokes. Why don't you tell us a joke?" Theo muses as he wraps his arms around my seat.

I don't even bother looking back at him, "Your life," I mutter and I heard everyone let out a snicker. I hear Theo gasp loudly behind me but he doesn't get to say anything as the car halts since we all start to get off the car.