"Thank you again," Stephen says, pocketing the cash. "It was nice to meet you, Harry. And you as well," he adds the last part, smiling at me. I send him a small wave as he bids us farewell and walks back inside the airport. 

Harry and I quickly meander into my car as the flow of cars around us increases. JFK has never been my favorite place to be so I'm eager to leave, although I also dread the New York City traffic but at least Harry and I will be home soon. 

"So we're just about all moved in," I begin once I pull out of the terminal lot. "Robert and I were at the apartment this morning while the movers moved all the big pieces of furniture in. All that's left are the details, like personalization, cleaning supplies, food. The works," 

"Great. I was desperate to know how everything was going but I had no way to contact you. The WIFI on the plane wasn't working and I was panicked you would have needed me and I wouldn't be able to get in contact with you," Harry tells me. 

A faint smile plays on my lips. 

"Don't worry, Harry. I had it all under control. I'm just excited for you to see the place. I hope you like it," I mutter the last part. 

I see Harry turn to look at me from the corner of my eye. I wish I could turn back to just simply stare at him but unfortunately I need to keep my eyes on the road to keep both of us, as well as other drivers, safe. 

"I'm going to love it, darling. I brought some pictures to hang up also so we can make it feel more like home. Oh! I have a present for you," Harry says. He turns his head away from me and places a hand on my thigh. I squirm a little from his touch but I manage to keep it under control while I drive on the busy roads. 

"Harry, we talked about presents," I whine, although I can't help the blush that seeps on my face. 

"I know, I know but this is a small one, I promise. And it has a meaning behind it. I just hope you like it..."

I sigh and temporarily take a hand off the wheel to place it over Harry's for a brief second. 

"I'm going to love it," I tell him honestly. I rub the back of his hand with my thumb before placing my hand back on the steering wheel so I can drive more confidently into the city. "Now tell me about your album release! I can't believe it's finally out there," 

Harry chuckles nervously and runs a hand through his hair. 

"Neither can I," he comments. "It was...well you know how I was. I was freaking out the day of but the following day I was okay. I'm sorry we didn't get to talk that much but I was overwhelmed with Jeff and work stuff," 

"It's okay, Harry. I know your job is hectic," I reassure him. 

"I know you do but I still feel bad. I wish I could do the job I love but also give you undivided attention all the time..."

"I love you. I don't need you to give me undivided attention for me to know that you love me too, you know that, right? I don't want you to feel guilty. Not that I want your job to come first all the time but I'm flexible with your schedule. I know it's crazy and I'm okay with that," 

Harry gives my thigh a gentle squeeze. 

"I love you," he mumbles followed by a dramatic sigh. "And I can't wait to fuck you tonight in our new home -"

"Harry!" I scold him, my face turning ten shades of red deeper. I know we're in the privacy of my car and we've had sex plenty of times but I still grow embarrassed when he nonchalantly makes comments like that.

"What?" he innocently asks. 

"I'm trying to have a nice moment," I complain, although I can't help but also be amused. 

"Me too, my love,"

I shake my head and try to divert the topic as I drive us to our apartment. Harry tells me a little bit more about how his trip to London was. He said it was anything but relaxing but he enjoyed it nonetheless. The response on his album has been overwhelming positive and although he panicked the day of it's release, the happiness he feels from his fans' support has overshadowed that. 

I knew that Harry would be this big artist one day. Of course he has been since One Direction but I think establishing himself as a solo artists is a whole different level. His sound is so different from the band's and he finally gets to put himself into his music at 100%, rather than sharing it. I love One Direction but I fully support him as a solo artist and I'm excited to see just how big he becomes. He deserves the world for his talent and I am so unbelievably proud of him. 

Talk about Harry's album settles down the closer we get to the apartment. I make a mental note to hound him later for all the details I know he left out but right now we need to focus on moving in. I find it extremely nerve-wracking but also exciting at the same time. I'm eager for Harry to see the apartment almost all finished and I'm even more eager for us to add those little personalizations that just scream 'Harry and Amelia's home'. 

Within no time I am pulling into our apartments parking garage. Harry managed to secure us each a spot so I drive to the designated number. It's fairly close to the lobby entrance, which I am extremely grateful about. It also makes me wonder what strings Harry had to pull to get us here but I opt not to question it. 

Once parked the two of us get out and I open the backseat to grab Harry's luggage out of it. 

"I can get it, love," Harry tells me. 

I shake my head and smile at him from where he stands on the other side of the car. 

"It's okay," I tell him. "There's three of them so I can help," 

I take the luggage out while Harry opens the trunk and takes the other out, placing them on the ground. It makes me cringe slightly because the thought of Gucci resting on a parking garage floor is definitely not where it belongs. 

It doesn't take long for Harry and I to carry his suitcases to the lobby and into the elevator. Once in there, I swipe my apartment key in the elevator panel and wait the long ride up to our floor. I can practically feel the giddiness seeping off of Harry and I and it only intensifies once the elevator doors finally open up. 

"We're home!" Harry yells. 

He skips off the elevator with his suitcases, causing me to giggle as I follow. Placing them down in the middle of our apartment, he stands there and admires the open floor plan that is now completely furnished. 

I set his luggage down and walk up behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist. 

"Do you like it?" I whisper. 

Harry nods and places his hands over mine. 

"I love it. And I love it even more that you're here with me," he responds, causing my heart to flutter. He quickly turns around and places his hands on my shoulders while mine remain on his waist. My heart beats uncontrollably as he looks at me with complete adoration. "Thank you," he tells me quietly. 

I furrow my eyebrows. 

"For what?" I ask. 

"For giving me another chance. For moving in with me. For being in my life,"

A goof grin spreads on my face and I'm overwhelmed with the feeling of love. Harry never fails to make me swoon.

"I love you," I tell him. "I'm really glad that you're in my life too. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else," 

Harry smiles and leans down to kiss the top of my head. 

"I love you too, love bug," he says. He runs a hand gently through my hair. "Now how about we unpack and officially make this place our home?"

...

Bro I'm sorry this was boring. I had a hard time writing it lol