August and Nia was on one side of the couch that was by the window and Ty and Des was on the other side .

Me and Chris was on the leather couch that was against the wall.

Sitting next to him I leaned over for he can give me a kiss witch he didnt give me.

"C'mon Chrissy , give me kisses" I said puckering my lips up.

"Nah , watch out." he said pushing me a little

"Are you still mad?" I asked chuckling

He didnt reply though  , I scoffed in return.

Turning my attention to my food , I ate silently .

Chris always haft to catch a damn attitude on the smalleat shit ever . Rolling my eyes to heaven above I just watched the movie that was playing.

*

A half hour later , everybody was cuddled up. But Me and Chris . Witch annoyed me beacause he still has a attitude for something so stupid .

Getting irritated , I decided to go take a shower to kill time .

*

Entering the steamy shower , I walked under the shower head and just stood there for a moment to let the hot water pellets soothe me.

Taking a deep breath and blowing it out , I grabbed my pink washcloth and poured some 'Dove' soap onto it. Lathering it up , I washed my body.

After washing up , I washed my hair .Then I turned off the shower and hoped out .

Walking into the room , I grabbed a pair of Chris' boxers , a tanktop , underwear , and a pair of socks.

Lathering 'Victoria Secret' lotion on my body , I was done getting dress.

Laying back on Chris's bed for a moment . I grabbed my phone to call my mom . It seems like we dont even talk  anymore because Im rarely home . Sighing , I pressed my mom's contact name and pressed 'call'.

-
"Hellooo?" My mom's sweet voice rang through the phone.

"Hey momma." I cheesed

"Hey baby, When you coming home!"

"Tomorrow for sure." I smiled

"You better , or Im coming up there .You have school .This is your last year , I dont want you fuckin up Marie." She said seruously using my middle name

"Momma! Language!"

"Sorry , But do you hear me?"

"Yes ma'm , Its only saturday mom." I chuckled

"So , did you finish your homework . You proably all up under that boy."

"Nah , im not . And Im finished with it . I promise."

"Alright baby , Call me later . My shows are back on ."

"Okay , Love you."

"Love you more."

-

Hanging up the phone , I got up and went back to the living room .

"Finally , Yo ass missed the whole damn movie ." Ty said with Des' in his arms

"Why you so worried?" I chuckled

"Cuz' I luh you , POP holl it dawwn."

"Man , Shutup ." I said dying

"Where Aug go?" I asked Nia

"He took a phone call outside."

"Well this is my time then." I said walking over to Nia and cuddling up with her .

"What the hell is this?" Ty chuckled

"Nia's my girlfriend for the moment, Since nobody wanna give me my lovin'." I said sticking my tongue out at Chris .

"Whatever man," Chris said sucking his teeth .

A few moments later , August walked in the door and looked at me and Nia .

"Nah Kay , I knew you was gon' do dat' shit. Get up ." August laughed

"Fine." I said sucking my teeth .

Walking over to the couch Chris was at . I sat down.

Laying my head in his lap , Surprised he didnt push me way . I grabbed his t-shirt ,  I pulled his body down and gave him a soft kiss on his lips.

"I love you papa." I said softly

"I love you too." He grumbled

Turning over I watched the movie  that was playing .

*

"Kayla , lets go to sleep." Chris said in my ear waking me up .

"huh?" I asked unaware of where I was at .

"Shh , everybody sleep."

"Carry me papa," I said with my eyes closed

Getting picked up by his strong arms, I was lifted into his room and placed onto his bed .

Opening my eyes a little , I saw Chris turn of the light. After , he got under the covers and wrapped me in his arms .

"Sorry for being mean today."

"Its okay , I didnt mean to scare you." I said softly

Chris pecked my lips , and then he turned over facing the other direction.

*

Still awake an hour later , I looked over at the clock and it read 1:30am

Checking my phone because it vibrated earlier and I didnt have the time to check it .

From: (803) 274-9680
I hope you and Chris break up
Received 10:50pm

Me: Whos this? lol
Sent 1:09am

Turning over to see if Chris was awake witch he wasnt. My phone vibrated again.

From: (803) 274-9680
Dont worry bout it.Just know he was in my bed making love to me.If you thought he wanted you your dumb . Lol
Received 1:10am

Me: Bitch how you sounding tho? If he was in "yo bed" making love too you, Why he laid up under me rn? The only dumb person is you . But hey , hoes always wants attention.
Sent 1:12am

From: (803) 274-9680
Posting pics and shit , Im sorry girl that yo man dont want you. Where was he at when you crashed? In me mf' . Lmaooo
Received 1:12am

Me: Lmaoo , Gurr bye . Stop playin on my phone at late hours of the night . Me and my man tryna get sum sleep. lol

And with that I locked my phone and placed it on the night stand.

Turning over towards Chris back , I scooted more closer too him .

"Watch out Kay." Chris grumbled

"I wanna cuddle." I whined

Chris turned over and wrapped me up in his arms.

Lowkey I was still thinking about the girl texting me about this nonsense .

To be honest , I think its Jasmine hoe ass . Im just going to haft too ask Chris about it tomorrow . Im not gon' stress it . Im not gon let a thot mess up a happy home .

************************************

Merry Christmas! Hope you guys have a good one!

Who texted Kayla though?

Comment and Vote .