Chapter 12: A Forgotten Memory, a Forgotten Friend

Well, so there it is. Another Protogen on this earth. "Hey, Ashton!"

"What's up."

"Do you remember another Protogen coming to earth with us. I recently gone through my memories, finding out there is another Protogen on this earth."

"Oh yeah. Her name is Plasma."

"P-plasma?"
"She was the other Protogen?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Plasma and I used to work for the Mafia together, we were good friends. I thought she stayed in the Andromedan Galaxy."

"Oh, so you had a Crush on Plasma?"

At that point, I was blushing in embarrassment, "Well yeah at one point I did have a crush on her."

"Ha!" Ashton nearly shouted, "I knew it!"
"She missed the earth, she headed back towards the earth, she might be here soon."

"We need to get there before the Government does," I told Ashton. She's 21 now. She was 20 when we met, it was a somewhat coincidence on our birthdays being so close together. Mine was August 29 while hers was August 18. She was older than me by a year and 11 days. 

I got in my car, driving towards the garage that I have recently bought. Ashton was next to me in the car. We were talking. "Ashton, I'm gifting you this car, try not to get it into any crashes."

"Well, thanks, man!"

"I bought myself a new car."
"It's a 1994 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo 6-speed Manual."
"Has the power I need to get away from the cops as long with that satisfying STUTUTUTU of the turbo."

"Well guess who's a car nerd."

"I'm just interested in vehicles Ashton, not specifically cars."

As we got to the garage, the garage had the Supra in it with the twin-turbo. the pressure on the turbo is high since the 2JZ engine in it can handle it. Perfect car for drifting and racing, or running from cops. 

"Well that's a nice car," Ashton told me.

"Your car you can put so many mods on it. The VTEC engine in your Civic is insane when you do upgrade it."

"I was right, car nerd," we both chuckled, had a small laugh. 

I soon went to work removing the front plate, putting it inside the Supra. I covered the rear plate with a Tinted Plastic at 5% (6% light accepted, 99% UV rays rejected). This might be illegal, but I mean I already killed 454 people, 23 recently. I wonder what the Government is thinking right now about me. I broke somewhat of my promise. Do they really know that? I was spotted a mile away from the scene itself. 

"What are you doing?"

"I'm moving my plates so they are in a spot where they are hard to spot. You know good in case I want to escape the cops."

"Makes sense. You avoided the cops and the Government back in the Andromedan Galaxy."

At that point, I got a bit offended. Yeah, I have avoided the police and Government, but he has to point it out to me every 20 seconds. "How can I forget. You remind me every 20 fucking seconds."

"Whoa. Sorry if it made you mad, I'll stop now, or soon I hope."

All I could do was give him a dead stare. He was stronger, taller, and faster than me. I was more agile and smarter than him. Basically... I can't believe I'm saying this, he's a perfect Alpha Male specimen... 

Seiko then texted me, "I'm moving out, I'm moving to Los Angeles."

I responded, "Ok, we'll keep in touch."