•°•°• Ch13: Laughs & Tears •°•°•

Start from the beginning

"I like your makeup princesse" Will said between his laughter.

Alex let go of me and walked toward the mirror, I laughed at his shocked face but I quickly shut my mouth when I saw his fuming face. I was going to run away but I was too slow , Alex caught me again and whispered dangerously in my ear " You want to play? Then Let's play".

Alex held me on his shoulder and headed towards the backyard door, I instantly knew what he was going to do so I banged on his back and shouted at him to stop but he didn't stop.

"Elijah! Help me" I called him desperately.

"Sorry sis.. But that's what you get for messing with us" He said with a fake smile.

"You fuc.. Freaking b.." My words were muffled when I hit the cold water.

I swam back to the surface coughing then took deep breaths before glaring at Elijah.

"That's not fair! Elijah helped me too" I said angrily.

Elijah coughed and said under his breath "snitch". Alex narrowed his eyes at him before marching towards him and pushing him into the pool. Elijah swam to the surface before glaring at me and splashing me with water which got into my mouth and made me cough.

Elijah got out of the pool pretending that he's heading inside, but he pushed Alex, who was distracted by me, into the pull. Soon enough we were having a fight in the pool while Luke and Will were doubling over laughter.

" Okay that's enough! Get out you're gonna be late for school " Luke said before pushing Will into the pool and heading inside.

Will shook his head and glared and Luke's back before looking back at us, we all shared a look before laughing and then we headed inside to get ready.

Being pushed in the pool after getting ready sucks but I can't deny that I had fun. It's been along time since we shared such beautiful and peaceful moments.

The school was boring as hell and being deprived of sleep didn't help. I was counting the seconds until I was back home.

When we were back home I found Cole in the garage doing god knows what. I headed towards him and said " Hey Cole what are you doing?"

Cole turned towards me and smiled at me " Hey princes.. I was going for a ride on our new bike ".

My face brightened, any feeling of tiredness was forgotten" Can I come with you?" I asked hopefully.

"No, Jason said you're not allowed on it" Cole said firmly.

I pouted at him and looked at him through my eyelashes giving him my best puppy face " Please Cole! Just this one time" Cole seemed lost, not knowing what to do" Pretty please " I added.

Cole sighed and said " Fine! But only this time, and don't tell Jason " He said firmly to which i nodded.

I sat behind Cole on the bike then I wore the helmet that he gave me. I wrapped my arms around his torso as the bike roared to life.

We sped down an empty road , the air was playing with my hair, it was such a beautiful feeling, I laid my head on Cole's back watching the passing trees around me.

The bike slowed down and we stopped next to a lake. Cole hopped off the bike and removed his helmet before taking off my helmet and offering me a hand. I took his hand and hopped off the bike , he didn't let go of my hand as he led me towards the lake.

"Wow! It's so beautiful" I said looking at the view, Cole nodded in agreement.

We set down on the grass in a comfortable silence each one of us thinking about his own things. I was getting a little bit sleepy so I laid my head on Cole's shoulder before I shivered, goosebumps rose on my hands from the cold breeze. Cole chuckled at me then hugged me moving his hands up and down my arm in an attempt to warm me up.