21

After the very odd conversation with Felix, I started getting ready for the date. My heart is literally beating out of my chest. What if he doesn't like me? What if he just ends up leaving me? That would be too awkward. I'd probably have to move out if any of that ever happened.

I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door. I opened my bedroom door to see Minho smiling with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. I smile and take the flowers from him.

"How sweet of you! You know you didn't have to right?"

"I know, but I thought you would like them."

"Well, thank you. I love them."

I put the flowers in a vase before we left the dorm. The drive was filled with random conversations. Things like whether we believe in ghosts or not. Just random, stupid, conversations.

Minho parked the car in front of a restaurant. It wasn't fancy, but it sill looked amazing. When we walked in, we were greeted by a young waitress who was smiling from ear to ear. She led us to a table and told us that she'd be back shortly. Minho and I spent that time looking over the menus and deciding on what we should get.

The waitress came and we both gave her our orders. We started up another conversation while we were waiting. Not long after, our food came. And just like every single other meal, we talked about some stupid things.

After we were done eating, Minho told me that he wanted to take me some place else. I honestly don't know what could make this date better. I had so much fun that nothing could really top out dinner date. Once again, the car was parked and Minho came to open the door for me. I looked around and saw the ocean. It was so beautiful. The stars were shining over the waves that were crashing down on the sand. When I said that nothing could top that dinner date, I was definitely so wrong.

He held my hand and we started walking. We walked with a comfortable silence among us. It was so peaceful and relaxing, that it could make you forget about everything else.

We both sat down on the sand. I laid my head down on his shoulder. After a few minutes, he spoke up.

"So, uh, I don't really know how to say this, but, I like you. I like you a lot, and I just wanted you to know that because I had a really good time tonight."

"I really like you too."