15

After dinner, we sat down and talked. We already knew a good amount of information about each other, but it was only things about ho may siblings we have, and other simple things like that. Since it was the weekend, we stayed up pretty late talking. Time was flying by so fast that I hadn't realized how late it was, until I looked over and saw Jisung peacefully sleeping on the couch with a blanket around him.

He looked so ethereal. Just looking at him made me speechless. He looked so peaceful and calm when he was sleeping. It made me hope that I looked at least half as good when I was sleeping. I carefully got up and laid him down, so that his head was on one of the pillows. I made sure to properly put the blanket on him before going to bed.

The next morning (Jisung's POV)

When I woke up, I looked around to see that I was in the living room. At first I was confused as to why I was here, but then I remembered what happened last night. A smile appeared on my face just thinking about the late night conversation with Minho. It made my heart flutter thinking about how sweet he was in general.

I rubbed my eyes and got up. When I was walking to my room, there was a strong smell of coffee. I peeked my head into the kitchen to see Minho looking at his phone and then back at the stove. I looked closer at the stove and saw that he was making food. It looked so funny and cute watching him struggle. He looked so lost but so concentrated, that I had to let out a laugh. He looked over at me and a smile appeared on his face.

"Hey Sungie, I thought I would make breakfast for us since you were still sleeping."

"How sweet of you Min, but I can tell you're struggling." We both laugh, and I went over to back hug him like he did the other night. I don't know why I did it, but it felt so comfortable and safe. I didn't want to let go. That was, until breakfast was ready. We both got up and sat at the table, making stupid jokes and laughing as we ate.