3

After a long day of sight seeing, I got back to the dorm. I was ready to just lie down on the couch and scroll through Netflix, until I saw a girl laying on Minho on the couch. I close the door behind me, causing both Minho and the girl to look up at me. The girl sits up and smiles at me.

"Hey Jisung, this is Mina. She's my girlfriend."

I don't know why, but I kind of felt hurt. I don't exactly know why though. It's probably because this means that we won't be able t hang out as much, but it's alright, considering we literally live together.

"Hi Mina, it's nice to meet you." I smile and head to my room. I change into comfier close and head back into the living room. I sit on the seat across from Mina and Minho. I honestly regretted even coming into the living room because of how much Minho praised Mina. It just made me irritated. Probably because I couldn't hear the TV. Yeah, that's why.

"She's also an amazing cook! She came early this morning and made me some pancakes this morning and they were so delicious, even though they were a little cold from being in the fridge. Thanks again, babe."

She kisses him, and that was when I decided that I was going to leave. Before I went into my room. I check the fridge to see if the pancakes I had made Minho were still there. Sure enough, they were gone, the empty plate left in the sink. I quickly washed the plate and head into my room.

As I laid in bed, the only thing that I could think about was how he thought Mina made those pancakes, and how she just went along with it. It made me angry to think about. Again, I'm not sure why, but it was probably just because she had taken credit for something she didn't even do. I don't know why, but I had a bad feeling about her. I can't really say anything though, because Minho has been with her since High school, and he trusts her. If he trusts her, then I guess she is alright. That bad feeling still won't go away though.