I didn't answer.She asked me if I got that again and I still didn't reply.This got her angry and she was about to hit me again.

I was preparing my head to feel the pain but the pain never came.

Huh?

I looked up slowly and saw Hoseok standing behind the leader and holding her hand that was about to hit me.He was smiling brightly as usual.

The eye's of the girls had widened.

"What're you all doing?"Hoseok asked.

"Oppa,That..."The leader started.

Hoseok let her hand go,"I get that you're concerned about oppa,but she's not like what you all think.She's my friend.So do you want to sadden Oppa by hurting his friend?"

Hoseok quickly acted sad.

I frowned.

The girls immediately shook their head.

Hoseok smiled again,"Then why don't you all try saying sorry to Eunji?"

All the girls nodded enthusiastically and turned to me and said sorry in unison.They even bowed and wouldn't get up.I was shocked by it and looked at Hoseok.He was signing at me to do something.

"Umm...it's okay?"I said slowly and unsurely.

The girls again immediately got up.Hoseok then looked at them and said,"From now on you all will protect Eunji,right?"

The girls nodded,"We will!!"

I frowned again.What's even he saying?

"Good!"Hoseok said while smiling brightly again.He even patted the girls head before they left.

He then turned to me.

I scoffed,"Friend?Since when are we friend,Jung Hoseok?"

He looked serious,"Why didn't you stand up to those girls?It wasn't your fault.Why didn't you speak up for yourself?"

"What's it to you?Why are you doing this to me?What do you want from me?"I asked.

Hoseok took a deep breath and completely avoided my question,"Can you not for once stand up for yourself?You didn't even say anything when your mother..."

"I won't..That's how I want to live.I don't get it what's your problem with it?And how do you know I'm not what those girls and my stepmother said?I could be a slut for all you know,"I said continuously without breathing.

Hoseok looked at me for a few moments and sincerely said,"But you're not."

Thump.

What happened?Did my heart just...?

"Eunji-ah,please stop thinking you're always at fault.Please stand up for yourself.It's really nice,"He said seriously.

There it is.I'm getting stressed and the stress head ache is going to start soon.

I quickly searched my bag for the items I need.Hoseok looked at me carefully while I searched for them.Those are going to reduce my stress.When I finally found my cigarettes and lighter I felt relieved.I put one stick in my lips and was about to light it but Hoseok immediately snatched both the lighter and the cigarette.I was so shocked by his behavior.Who does he think he is?

He snatched both of them and held them up high.I tried to grab it by jumping but was failing.Suddenly one of the sleeves of my hoodie rolled down while I was trying to get them.Hoseok got a peek at my arm and immediately stopped.

Before i could hide my arm,he grabbed my arm and inspected it.After that he rolled the sleeve of my other arm and inspected the cuts.

Damn..I'm so embarrassed.

Hoseok left my arms and looked at me seriously,"You don't Only not stand up for yourself but cut yourself too?"

I didn't reply and was about to leave from there but he grabbed me by the back of my hoodie and pulled me back.

"All of the cuts are almost one month or at least a few weeks ago.There aren't any new ones..."Hoseok said and suddenly smiled,"That means I managed to keep you busy with thinking about me that you didn't think of cutting yourself!Yess!!"

Huh?

It's true that I didn't cut myself after I came in the university because I was so confused about Hoseok's behavior and only thought about what was wrong with him to think about how bad my life and how worthless i am.

Wait a minute..did he do that on purpose?

I looked at him and widened my eyes.

This guy is turning out crazier than I thought.

Hoseok kept smiling in victory,"Everything will get better slowly.We have an improvement here.I will make sure you keep improving.Next we shall do something about your self confidence and then we can move to other stuff.."

My jaw dropped.What the fuck is he even saying?

"What the hell?Who do you think you are?You have no right to meddle with my life.You are not even my friend!!"I shouted.

Hoseok looked at me and smiled again,"I'm not?"

I shook my head quickly as if my life depended on it.

"Then I'm your personal therapist."He replied.

Personal therapist?What the hell?

"Our next class starts in five minutes.I think we should go,"Hoseok said and didn't even let me say anything.He just held my wrist and dragged me behind him.

I was too confused to say anything to him.What do people say in this situation?

On the way to the class he threw both my pack of cigarettes and lighter in the nearest dustbin.

It took me a few seconds to process what happened.

"Ahhhh!!"I shouted,horrified.

Oh my God.Those were expensive.

Hoseok turned to me while walking and gave his bright smile and continued to drag me to the next class.

I was so shocked that I was honestly at the lost of words.

How dare he?

I stared at the back of Hoseok's head with fire in my eyes while being pulled by him.My look could burn a hole into his skull any moment now.

He definitely knew what kind of look I was giving him,but he still continued to drag me happily.

This nut job.....

__________________________________