♥️FOUR♥️

KABIR'S POV:-

Mom and Dad were busy conversing with the Sharma family.. I just wanted to get out from here..

"dude how much more we have to wait...we have to go to the club.."Nikhil whispered in my ear.."Just some time more" I told him...

"Can we see our daughter in law.."Mom asked smiling..I wanted to roll my eyes so bad... Daughter in law like seriously...Nikhil chuckled beside me.."yes yes sure..I'll just bring her.."Mrs.Sharma said and got up...

She came back 5 minutes later with a girl and I was just awestruck looking at her..the girl was very beautiful and innocent..she had green eyes..the same like her mother and short brown hair till her shoulders..

the lehenga she was wearing highlighted her green eyes more if possible...she was tall..about 5'9 and had cupid's lips with a fuller lower lip...along with two cute dimples on each cheek..she was not slim..the fact that I like..she was healthy...but she was dazzling and very very beautiful...I gulped.."Dude she is beautiful but fat.."Nikhil hissed in my ear and finally I closed my mouth...finally our eyes met and I was lost..did I really say I didn't wanted to get married...maybe that could be changed...

maybe that could be changed

ARAISHA'S POV:-

People don't believe in love at first sight..but when I saw Kabir for the first time...I fell for him..I fell for him deep and hard..

I fell in love with the boy who came to see me for marriage...He was not just plain handsome.. probably handsome was a small word to describe him..The butterflies were going crazy in my stomach..he was tall.. extremely tall and handsome..

he had the brownest eyes I had ever seen and even though he was not muscled..he was handsome..he was wearing Chinos with a white shirt...his hair were charcoal black and he had sharp cheekbones and a strong jaw....don't reject me please..my heart said..wait did I really wish that..

Mom made me sit beside him.."Kabir Khurana.."he said in his strong voice..the butterflies were impossible to control..can someone fall in love so quickly or I'm really so wierd...I thought to myself.."Araisha Sharma"..I said in a shaky voice...get a grip idiot..I whispered to myself...

I sat beside him fidgeting with my lehenga..I couldn't even look at him..god I was so shy..

"You can look at me..I'm not going to kill you.."he said in a whisper..I looked at him and he raised a perfect eyebrow and smirked...did my heart just skip a beat..I looked down too shy to make an eye contact...

"Beta you're beautiful.."Kabir's mom said.."Thank you Aunty"..I said and tucked my hair behind my ears...the conversations kept flowing afterwards....

___________________________

Hello everyone...and sorry for the late update...was just a little busy..

What do you think about the chapter..do let me know your views...and don't forget to hit that small star up..it means a lot⭐⭐🤭🤭🙈🙈🙈❤️❤️❤️❤️