♥️THREE♥️

KABIR'S POV:-

"Kabir why did you ask him to come..don't you get my point it's a bloody family matter..I am telling you he will never be yours...he will betray you..."my dad shouted on me..

"Dad he is my best friend...I called him what's the big deal.."...I told dad..he was about to shout on me again when mom interrupted.."stop it.. we're getting late..let's go.."..dad glared at me once more and then went away...

"Dude your dad's angry.."Nikhil said..I laughed.."I'm not going without you..hell I'm not even interested to meet this girl"...I told him.."what if she's beautiful.."He said.."I don't care"..I told him and shrugged.."come let's go dad will have a hissy fit"..I told him and we both chuckled...

Nikhil's father and my dad are buisness rivals...my dad hates Nikhil and Nikhil's dad hates me..still it doesn't affects our friendship..we both love each other as brothers...

I know Nikhil will never betray me..he has saved my sorry ass a lot of times..."dude I'm with you however I feel sorry that you're getting married so soon.."he said and I hit him on his stomach.."Hell with marriage"..I told him..

We reached the girl's place in 20 minutes.. both my sister's didn't come with us.."the house is small compared to you.."Nikhil said..Dad glared at him and he kept quiet..it was true..the house was small..looks like they weren't as rich as us.

."Kabir I want you to be on your best behavior..I'm warning you.."dad said.."Okay dad..let's go..I'm too eager to meet the girl of my dreams"....I said and rolled my eyes..mom looked at me and laughed...

We rang the bell..A tall man opened the door..."Khurana ji come in.."he said and folded his hands..the house was beautiful and warm from inside..my dad shook his hands.

"Hello son I'm Satish Sharma.."the man said..I shook his hands.."please sit..Mohini the guests have arrived.."he called...A lady in a blue saree came in..."Hello son I'm Mohini...how are you.."she said and smiled..The lady was sweet..just like my mother..I gave her a warm smile...and mom and dad started to talk with them...

ARAISHA'S POV:-

Mumma asked me to wear a green lehenga as the boy's family are coming to see us today...I was so nervous..I really hope the boy rejects me...I don't want to get married so soon..I want to go to college...

I wore the lehenga which had a silver choli and the jewellery that mom asked me to wear...I was feeling very concious about myself...I have always had weight issues..everyone used to call me a pretty face with a fat body...

God..I was scared...I brushed my short shoulder length hair till I was satisfied....I knew the guests had arrived as I could hear noises from our living room...I hope the boy is ugly and fat and he rejects me...I added kajal and pink lipstick to my face....

mom came into my room 5 minutes later..."Araisha are you ready..they are calling for you.."she said..."my god you look so beautiful.."mumma said..

"I hope they reject me"..I told her..."shutup..don't say such things..the boy is handsome...I'm sure you'll like him.."she said and I closed my eyes..please let it be a disaster..."come on let's go.."mom said and we walked outside my room...

___________________________

Hii everyone...how did you like this chapter..🙈🙈😊...let me know your views regarding the chapter..and don't forget to vote⭐🙈🙈😊😊☺️☺️