♥️FIFTY-SIX♥️

I had no plans to update since the target wasn't achieved but here I am😭😭😭Vote kyu nhi karte yaar😔😔😔😔😔

But now I'm serious....no update till 400 ⭐ are done....🤐🤐🤐🤐

Please vote and comment more and more...if we all will see enough votes and comments....we will have a chapter you've all been waiting for...KABIR FOR HIS OWN MEDICINE 😁😁🤣🤩😜😜😜😜BY SOFTIE ARAISHA'S HANDS♥️♥️♥️♥️

ARAISHA'S POV:-

I and all the family members have called Kabir countless numbers of times but he isn't responding....

My head was spinning due to worry and my heart was pounding insanely in it's place...

Has papa done something to Kabir....Oh god I won't be able to take it...I'll die if anything happens to Kabir...

All of us were worried and Kabir's father was looking at me with anger...i gulped and hid behind Anusha di...who understood and patted my hand...

"I have explained Kabir numerous times to always be in contact when he goes on a business trip...he doesn't seems to understand..."...mummy ji said and massaged her temples....

Adiv bhaiya came with his suitcase along with Rohan... Kabir's father had asked him to go to Germany and see if Kabir is fine.....

"Araisha did he talk to you..."..Rohan asked me and i shook my head...

"He never does this...i mean yes he is kind of careless in this matter...but he always recieves calls from office and his dad when someone calls him continuously...

Did you both have an argument..."...Adiv bhaiya asked me

"I saw Kabir while he was going away....he looked stressed and angry.....he wasn't even talking to you properly...did you both have a fight..."..Sejal didi asked me and i gulped....

"Speak Araisha...did you both have a fight...."..Sejal didi shouted on me..."We had a small argument..."..i said and bursted in tears....

This sinking feeling that i was having since last night wasn't working well...Is he so angry at me because i came to stay at his parent's place that he decides to punish me in this way....I even offered that i would stay at home and he declined later....

He was angry at me before leaving because i insisted to stay at his parents place....I...I shouldn't have come here....