♥️SEVENTY-FOUR♥️

Last Chapter of UNAWARE❤️❤️❤️

This chapter is for everyone voting, commenting and following me...You all make me happy and hope I made you all a little bit happy too❤️❤️❤️❤️

I'm no more going to ask people to vote, comment or follow..kyuki jitne log Dil se pyaar kar rahe hai kaafi hai...aap log zyada busy ho tabhi ek second nhi de sakte vote karne ko😊😊😊😊😊

ENJOY A SUPER LONG CHAPTER AND A VERY HAPPY FRIENDSHIP'S DAY❤️❤️❤️

ARAISHA'S POV:-

"Last week...Umm..He told me again and I don't know what to do...I've been avoiding him since then...I told everyone I am not well and when he wanted to come check on me...I refused him and asked Anusha di to come....."..I said playing with my nails sitting infront of my therapist blushing just imagining whatever happened in Kabir's office...

"Told you what..Araisha you need to elaborate...I can't help you like this.."..Malini said and I gulped...

"He said that he loves me and...And that I'm the best thing that has happened to him and it's not only about S..S..Sex and that he will never leave me alone..."..I said blushing looking at my fingers...leaving the details of his office and our encounter...that was something extremely personal to me...

"That's good right..I mean you'll have to give it to him he has changed...don't you think so...

He attaches a handwritten sticky note to the newspaper in the morning when he goes for running for the last six months everyday with a big Sorry written on it...And you said he apologises everytime he meets you in person..."..Malini said and I nodded...

"He does..You're correct....he has changed a lot...I wake up with a sorry note everyday when I fetch the newspaper and he also drops a Sorry and an I love you message on my phone every night before sleeping...B..But..."...i said and fiddled with my fingers...

"But...I mean you're absolutely correct that he has changed and I love this sweet version of him.....But what if he again leaves me or breaks my heart...He has done it multiple times in the past...."..I said gulping

"You know something Araisha...I feel you have trust issues...you are having difficulty in trusting anyone.."..Malini said and I looked at her with wide eyes and a little anger...

"You're being judgemental right now...What would you do when your heart is always taken for granted....Kabir never went through a heartbreak I feel.....tell me one person in my life that hasn't hurt me"..I said and looked at her...

"I'm not being judgemental sweetie...You say that everyone has backstabbed you in some way or the other...and I agree to it...but you need to understand that he was also suffering......And you're wrong to think that he didn't went through a heartbreak..

everyone has a different way of coping with heartbreaks or loss...his life was tumultuous because of himself and only him...if you see the other side of the coin now...he is developing to a better person...but You're doing bad with yourself by not giving yourself a chance to trust people again...