♥️SIXTY♥️

FLASHBACK

SIX YEARS AGO

"Kabir stop making fun of me...i don't want to talk to you..."..Araisha said and i bit my lip to hold back my smile...

"Tell me once...that you don't like my jokes...and I'll stop making them...tell me once you're getting annoyed..."..i said and smirked...i know she won't ever tell me this...

"You know...even in my dreams...i cannot say such harsh words to you...you're the only reason I am happy these days....

Everyday i wait for night..so that I can talk to you...it feels I'll go crazy without you....i am always impatient to tell you about my day...and then you didn't call me for two days...do you know how sad and heartbroken i was..."..she said and i could hear the sadness and her thick voice...she was trying not to cry...

"Buttercup i was with Nikhil...i was busy...he was having some issues... otherwise why wouldn't I call you...you're being a baby now... grow up Araisha...i have been trying to make it up to you...and you're really messing things more...."..i said a bit irritated....

"Kabir...I'm sorry you're irritated...but just feel me once...i don't have anyone to talk to other than you...i am always so alone and lonely...and you're the light in my dull life...

I love you so much you can't even imagine....you're my universe....i can't even imagine living without you my love...and i was so scared and emotional...that you didn't call...i was imagining all sort of things...and today...i feel that my heart has returned to it's spot because my most precious person is back..."..she said and i smiled...

"You're still angry at me..Kabir please i love your jokes.."..she said and i laughed...she was silly...

"No..I'm fine now...tell me whatever you did in the past two days...I'm all ears..."..i said and smiled...

"You'll always listen to me like this right...even when I'm wrong..even when I'm irritating you...promise you'll always listen to me and trust me...."..she said

"I will buttercup...I'll always listen to you and trust you..."..i said and she rewarded me with her soulful giggle....

END OF FLASHBACK

KABIR'S POV:-

"One day you're going to remember me and how much I loved you... then you're going to hate yourself for letting me go...and for doing everything you did... because trust me....i don't have time...."...she said and was going out of my office...when i rushed towards her and held her hand....

I pressed her to the wall and leaned over...."i know...i have fucked everything up...but try giving me one chance... I'll make everything right... believe me..."...i said and looked in her eyes....