Twenty one

Nathan p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days and months later things happened that I did not expect.

I am now in the room of the new school, and I will introduce myself to the students in front.

"hi, there my name is Nathan Goching" smiling If introduced. of something I can think of to say.

"And entried ,let sorrow and rade .shoot trough ,do not hold tears let them run themselves .chef is like the torrent.the shallow you up.or takes you to where dream rests." Pahayag ko sa harapan.

I AM in the old pond now and remember the days I was with him, the days when we were both happy, I was happy I saved her then, while taking her bag in the dirty water in the lake.
I am free to earn her smiles on her lips .that I am the only one who can do this to her. I am the only one who is happy with her. Mother I remember that here We first talked. And became friends.

   "Flash back"

"Do you know Venus is the guardian of Taurus?" I asked Him. While sitting opposite her.

"Yes ,why? " she said.

"Is you stood on the venues .youd see the sun.come out from the west." I answer here again, I can see the sadness in his Eyes of those moments.

"hello, I'm Nathan Goching,". Let me introduce myself to her. At the same time I extend my hand while smiling.

"Lucie, Lucie lee." SHe said and smiled.

End of flash back.

That was the day I will never forget, the day I smiled for the first time. I was smeared on my cheek that I could feel hot liquid dripping from it. I didn't realize that I was crying, I smiled bitterly.

Every day, I come here. Not a day goes by that I will never see this place again, the place that gave me joy and sorrow.

I stood up now when I saw Lucie on the other side of the Place. I just looked at her face which now has tears and I can see the strained smiles that shone on me. . That I'm a little ugly .............. 

__________________ the end _________________

thanks for reading . sorry kung may wrong spelling and grammar. Taglish po kasi Ito ,Kung may Mali man ako sa mga sentence sorry kasi. Hindi ko pa sya masyadong na eedit.

Thanks sa pag babasa ng kwento ko .