Thirteen

"You incited ,bad wording ."sabi ni Jake Kay Nathan.

"Yes ,I'm a man of charm."proud nyang sabi.

"But Lucie is an independent girl." He spoke again, while removing the hose.

"Don't look at me in that way." Nathan said to Jake once sprinkling water on His face So I was surprised and so were the students who saw it.

I could see the annoyance on Jake's face. He looked at me first, punched Nathan.

Some one p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All students." Anouce of principal to speaker.

"For all time .the school is zero -tolerant of campus violence.youre educated ethics ,order,decent behavior and morality. But in these days, in class 1 of grade 2 .some one repeatedly .betrayed the code of conducts of the high school . Lucie of class 1,grade 2. Violated the rules of the school.by intentional and caused negative consequences.
You should take warning . Sabi ng principal sa mga student na ngayun ay na sa loob ng court .

The girl bowed because of shame.

The principal's reminder stopped when the mike he was holding fell. It signaled a loud noise in the loon of the quadrangle.

"Hey what are you doing ,"principal said to Nathan .

"Excuse me sir.,i I'm going the bath room .and stumbled ,I'm sorry for that ,"sabi ng binata sa principal.

All the students looked at Nathan, as did his twins.

"Are you going to the bathroom in here?"tanung ng principal.

"Sir let me help you." Said the young man and did not answer the principal's question.

That the girl is ugly for the man's mischief.

"I was stumbled by the wire." Said the young man who is now at the top of the stage.

"Because I could see."dahilan Nya.

"Because Jake Alvarez punched me on my eye." The young man said to you for the whole student to hear.

"Jake .an excellent student of the school.intentionally and coused negative consequence. "Pag kwento Nya .

"Can you finish ,now "sabi ng principal.

"Yes ,it's over ,sir ."sabi Nya dito .

"Give me the mike ."principal said.

"Yes sir," he said and returned to his seat, before that he looked at the girl and smiled before returning.

Nathan p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM now outside the principal's office and standing in front of the door.

"Stay here, and introspect." Said the teacher who was now in front of me.

He entered the office, I looked at him while walking.

Let me look Where the handkerchief came from now that it is in my hand.

"Look at you." Heard If Nicole said to me.

"Sis, I was wronged." I told him.

"You wronged every time." He leaned forward.

"You can't say that." I told Him.

"I'm your only twin brother ,we are family ."saad ko .

"Shut it. You dint tell me you made a girlfriend ."sabi Nya sa akin.

"You remind me .give me a cellphone ."sabi ko

"Why ?" Tanung Nya .

"Give it to me ." I said and then picked up his phone.