Seventeen

I woke up early and searched for things here in the house, Maybe when I see money here, search there and search here, the house is in a mess now because of what I am doing. I have an envelope So I immediately took It and the flesh then sounded, My tears just dripped because of what I saw, there was thick money in it that I was still sitting because of my crying.

"What in your back," mon said to me, because I hid the handle If mama entered the house in an envelope.

"Where were you?" SHe said as he approached me.

"Do you know ."sabi Nya pa .

"What they told me in your school?" SHe said and finally approached me.

"Get up." SHe said while pulling my clothes, so I could stand.

"What did you do?" SHe asked me while slapping the envelope I was holding earlier. I just cried when I answered Him.

"Why God punished me and gave you to me .? How did you catch this deseas .at such a young age ?"Sigaw nyang sabi sa kin .

"Tell me?" SHe shouted again.

"Mom i don't know ,the doctor said I was infected,but I never been to a public bath .and I never been to hotel .
I always use my towel ,I just don't know."hagul gul kung sabi Kay mom . Tumigil namn sya sa pag hampas sa akin .

"I don't know ......... I do know ...." I said to her again.

"I don't know what I could do." I said here as he sat in a chair away from me.

I stopped crying when I saw mom slapping herself, I just looked at her, she was crying now, I could hear It.

SHe approached me again and held my hand.

"Come on , mom takes you to the hospital ,"sabi Nya sa akin .

SHe pulled me out of the house, We are now walking outside, sHe is still holding my hand, So I looked at It, and looked at my Mother's face, I do not know that my tears are already falling. our neighbors who looked at Us, I just ignored It and continued walking.

******
I am now in the hallway of our school and walking with a smile on my face. I heard whispers of the People I passed by. So I just ignored It even when They looked at me.

I was riding my bike and driving along the dark street to Us. I am happy now while pedaling.

"Looking for help for the job. It's no use to ask for help. Breath, ask, ask for help." Heard If some man and a woman help .so I stopped far away and just looked at It. that the men I immediately looked at It and approached, I was surprised because Mae Ito was sitting on the floor .and crying. I was about to leave when He blocked me.

"Tells no word." He said once stopping me.

"Get of her !!!" gigil Kung sabi.

"Don't say a word of this "sabi Nya sa kin .

"Are you begging me ?" Sabi ko namn dito .

"Alright ,pay for  the secret, you spent all my money ."sabi ko dito na may halong pataray.

"How much do you want.?" sHe said. SHe bribed me.

"I'll give you." When sHe told me and then took her wallet from Her bag now.

When she didn't show me anything, I left here.

"Il pay you" I heard her shout .but she ignored it.

I stopped walking when sHe stopped me.

"Do not say a word of this." SHe begged me to say.

"Is that your revenges, don't say a word." SHe shouted at me, I shook her hand which is now  on my shoulder.

"Don't say a word or I'll kill you ."Sigaw nyang sabi .

"Great," I said while turning my back on it.

"Try me ,come to kill me ,before I'm say something ." Sabi ko sabay alis .

Some one p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nanlilisik ngayun ang Mata nang babae dahil sa galit na nadarama Nya ,tinignan Nya ang dalaga na ngyun ay papalayo sa kanya.

Umiiyak sya ngayun sa kanyang kwarto at may tinatawagan sa kanyang cellphone .

Lucie p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NASA mall ako ngayun at kasama si Nathan na ngayun ay may kausap .napatigil namn ako sa pag iisip ng tumunog ang aking phone.

"Are you Nathan ,girlfriend ?"basa ni Jake dito .kaya lumingon ako dito .at tinago na ulit ang phone .

"Pooh , replay to the pooh."sabi ni Nathan

"I should your sister on the phone ." Sabi ko Kay Nathan at tumingin na ulit sa taas ng mga building .

"That the deserve a pooh."sabi ni Nathan .

"My sister is so good ,Jake  is a rat .my hearts breaks."sabi nya na mukhang na sasaktan  .

"Oh ,hearts .i went to hospital yesterday, my heart beat wildly.ihb and heart murmur .im dying ."malungkot nyang sabi .

"Don't say that."sabi ko sa Kanya habang  nakatingin dito .

" you don't believe ?listen to it ,"sabi Nya saka pina rinig sa kin ang kanyang heart beat .

"The sob of the sea " sabi Nya sa akin ,Kaya na paiwas agad ako ng wala namn akong marinig na kakaiba sa Kanya.

"which is always romantic."sabi Nya habang hawak ng mahigpit ang aking ulo .

"Happy birth to me ."sabi Nya Kaya tumingin ako dito .

"You're birth day ,aren't you the Taurus ?"sabi ko sa kanya .

"You remember that .im so happy ."sabi Nya sa akin .

"are you or not ?"tanung ko dito .

"No "sabi Nya .kaya na pangiti ako .

"Actually next month .my sister is going to Austria and stay for three months as an exchange student .so my parent are giving her a early birth day party. " kwento Nya sa akin sabay talikod at tumingin sa mga langit .

"But now .im a fraid she's in party with the rat . Any way I have my rat ."sabi Nya at saka ako hinila papalapit sa Kanya .

"Who's your rat ?"tanung ko sa Kanya .

"Make it clear ."sabi ko sa Kanya .

" it's me ."sabi ko ,sabay ngumiti sa Kanya .

_______________continue ___________________