Seven

Nathan p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sisssss!" I cried when I saw him.

"Sis, are you alright.?" Concern If asked.

"I'm fine " sabi Nya .

"Gosh,look at your face." Gulat Kong sabi.

"It's ruined." He said . I looked at his companion,

"Did he duet.?" I asked my sister. I looked at the man at the same time.

"You murderer" I said, pointing at the man at the same time.

"Ahh," he said in shock.

"You have a weapon in your hand ?," I said, then wandered around looking at his hands.

"What weapon ?." When my brother asked.

"And you bring in to the hospital." I said angrily, and looked at the man again.

"I got you, here and the evidence." I said while pointing at the flower he was holding.

"Don't you know allergies may be vital.?" I said and then looked at my brother.

" the doctor said I'm fine ,don't worry ,it's no vital."she said habang naka smile .

"Stop it" He shouted when he noticed. I looked at His companion.

"What's your name ? I'll write it down. Anything happen to my sister .listen on you."sabi ko.

"My name is Jake Alvarez ."he said

"I'm Nicole Goching." Nicole said

"He's my brother, Nathan Goching." He introduced me.

"Nathan and Nicole." He repeated .in our two names.

"Literary quatations ?."he said

"No" Nicole said to Jake in shock.

"come on sis lets go." I said while pulling His hand.

"Bye, thanks for bringing me to the hospital." Heard Nicole Say Goodbye to Jake.

"Let's get out of here ." Irita Kung sabi .

"You should take your self." Sabi ko.

"Do you remember? You tell to a flower shrub." When I talk to her .while remembering the past.

"When you a little .and mom beat me a baby ,you pulled me un ok. Every one in the part heard me screaming for help.

When I talk to Him, while leaving the hospital, We just laugh while remembering the happy memories, which were formed when we were children.

Jake p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I HAVE BEEN LEFT in the hospital, I am still holding the flower that was given to me earlier .where I am So I will put my thoughts. And just went out of the hospital to get home.

I WAS GOING HOME to our house while riding my bike. It was already night so it was dark when I arrived at our place, so only the light of the houses illuminated the road. My lips smiled as I walked along our street.

Lucie pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I WAS at home and now mumbled on the side, while looking at the ointment I was holding, because I still forgot the results of my medical test. I don't know where  came from and how it was made.

"Bring me the thimble." I Heard If mom commands, to me So I stood up and took the thimble He was asking for.

"I ..." I said hesitantly.

"What's wrong?" SHe asked while looking at his seam.

"I don't feel well."I said .

"Are you sick?" SHe said while still focusing on what he was doing.

"I .... just ......" trembling If she said .he's not finished what he was going to say when he spoke.

"You want money from me, don't you ?"galit nyang sabi.

"Find better excuse." Spoke again.and looked at me.

"Need an advice ?, fever, stomachache or soir built." She said while smirking at me. So I hurried to leave His side and return to my place earlier.

"Listen Up." "I won't buy you a damn uniform. Accept it or bring your teacher to me. Heat the meal, I'm going out." Heard If He said and at the same time closed the door.

WHEN mom got out. I got up and went to the kitchen to heat the dish that mom was saying earlier, the sadness was still obvious on my face. Why is she like that ?, What's wrong? SHe is my mother. Why does he no longer care for me. Why is this done for me? . crying If I say to myself. And wiped and tears now do not stop dripping on my cheek.

Jake p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was right in front of our house when I saw Lucie who was now busy. I looked at her. I noticed that there were tears dripping down her face. So I went to their window.

"What's happened to you .are you crying.?" worried I told her .

"No." SHe said while shaking.

"It's was smoke" sHe reasoned with me.

"Why did the doctor say?" I asked Her.

"Nothing I'm fine." SHe said to me So I nodded.

"That good." I said smiling.

"What the matter with you ?"I said .

"They're big flowers?" When she changes the topic.

"Like them." I said while looking at the flower that is now in the basket of my bike.

"They yours" I said once handing the flower to Her.

"They brought to me many troubles "I said

"Do flowers bring troubles?" SHe asked.

"Are you allergic to them  ?."pag iba ko ng topic.

"Is it's he first day you know me." Bulong nyang sabi .

"I'm not allergic."sabi Nya

"The flower is beautiful ."she said while smiling

"But when in a few days ...." He said .I was still waiting for what he said next, when mom called me.

"Jake ,time for dinner ."she shout to me .

"Coming ." I spoke at saka umalis.

BEFORE I left I looked at him first. I left and parked the bike outside the house.

"Don't stay at the window of other."mom said .na may halong pag babanta.

"It's bring humors, live told you" when he remembered he said to the food .and entered the house at the same time, So they followed me.

__________________continue__________________
I hope you like it. :)