C H A P T E R 12

Beginne am Anfang

"Sakura-chan, Let's go..!" Uraraka called out to her, snapping Sakura out of her thoughts. Forcing all the negative thoughts away, she lets a smile crept up her face before getting pulled away by the brunette.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'I will talk to Shoto later'

................................................…….……..........

"Time for the player pledge!"

'What is she wearing? There's kids watching shannaro...' Sakura nodded slightly, agreeing with her inner.

On the platform there stood a woman with abundant spiky dark purple hair which is made up of layers of varying lengths. She's wearing a black leather breastless leotard over a white bodysuit, which emphasizes her breasts, body and legs, the leotard possessing red gemstone-like accessories in a vertical pattern from the collar to the midriff. She also wears translucent black thigh-high stockings that are connected to her utility belt, and black knee-boots. She has a small, red mask outlining her eyes, a handcuff on each wrist, and a red utility belt decorated with gold studs around her hips, a matching pentagonal buckle in its center. From the muttering students around her, Sakura recognized the woman as the pro hero, Midnight.

Waving around her whip, the pro hero called out "Representing the students is Katsuki Bakugou from Class 1-A!" Everyone glanced over to the said blonde, Bakugou walked with his hands plunged in his side pockets, wearing his poker face. Sakura stared at his back, waiting for the speech, "I pledge--

That I'll be number one."

Inner dropped her jaw in amusement,

'...Wow...'

'...Yes, wow...'

Sakura could hear everyone booing the blonde. She could see Iida chopping the air, scolding Bakugou. Said boy turned around and gave them a thumbs down "At least become a nice bouncy step for me to jump off". Once again, the students started to argue louder,a smile found its way to Sakura's face as she recalled about a certain knucklehead.

"Now, let's get started right away." Midnight interrupted the moment Bakugou walked off from the platform, causing the students to focus back on the festival.

"Here is the faithful first game!"

Saying that, a projector appeared behind her. "This year it's--" pausing for a dramatic affect, she continued "The obstacle race!"

"All 11 classes will participate in this race. The course will be the outer circumference of this stadium--about four kilometers!"

The woman licked her lips causing a certain pinkette to cringe.

"As long as you stay on the course, it doesn't matter what you do! Now, take place everyone!"

................................................…….……..........

The students stood in front of the metallic gate, all of them stared in anticipation for it to open.

'Inner...you ready?'

'Yeah! Let's kick some ass, shannaro!'

The last light turned off, signaling the start of the race.

"Start!"

They ran forward all together causing the path to narrow down and eventually getting clogged. Sakura saw the crowded path, seeing a tall boy in front of her, she jumped on his shoulders and stepped on another person's shoulders. The kunoichi kept on doing the same thing until she could see the exit getting closer, pumping a bit of chakra to the ball of her feet, Sakura leapt all the way to the front.