{⋅. Three .⋅}

Comincia dall'inizio

Sapnap seemed to read his mind.

"I haven't really gotten to go into a cave. I got most of my cave things in a ravine... it's less scary. Way more open with... way more light."

The two of them continued to stare down the cave.

"Um... is now a good time to mention I don't know what happens when we die."

That didn't help with Dreams nerves. In fact, it heightened them and made him want to turn around.

Taking a deep breath, he pulled out his torches.

"Well... here does nothing."

"More Like here goes everything."

◦𑁍◦

"PANDAS BEHIND YOU!"

"DreeeAAAAMMMMM!"

Sapnaps hands flew up to his head as the arrow whizzed by his head and landed on the wall next to him.

Dream charged forward and managed to kill the skeleton with a few quick slashes of his sword. The skeleton vanished into a puff of smoke, only leaving behind a bone and an arrow.

"Man, whos idea was it to give skeletons bows? Like if you think about it-"

Sapnap immediately tunes out Dreams talking, and opened up his inventory to count his collection.

15 iron ore. Not bad.

8 gold ore. Not bad.

4 stacks of cobblestone. Bad.

And some coal and red stone.

"-are you even listening to me?"

"No." Sapnap answered truthfully, closing up his inventory again. "How much iron do you have?"

With a grumble of protest and muttering about how offended he was, Dream opened up his inventory.

"I've got 23 iron."

"No wonder. You were hoarding all of them!"

"How dare you make such an accusation-"

The two boys continued to bicker as they continued downwards, lighting the cave up as they went.

Sure, the two couldn't stand each other sometimes... but they really cared about each other.

And they had each other's backs.

𑁍

The two emerged from a great day of mining. Between the two of them, they managed to acquire a little over a stack or iron, about a stack of gold, and even two sparkly diamonds.

As the two made their way over to the house, the inventory bracelet vibrated.

"Sap? Did you feel that?"

Sapnap was quiet, and lifted his hand next to his ear. Motioning for Dream to stay quiet, the two stood there.

Then, in unison, a robotic voice emitted out of the bracelet.

"Welcome GeorgeNotFound to Ensnared.net!"

The twos eyes widened, and locked on each other's. Grabbing Dreams hand, Sapnap started to pull him through the forest.

"This happened yesterday, when you showed up. Come on!"

The two ran back to the clearing, where Dream has first woken up.

There he was.

George.

𑁍

Congrats on reading Chapter Three!

And the plot thickens-

Thickens Chickens-

I hope you enjoyed this more of a filler chapter. Needed to get the man in here before I could do anything else.

Again, I'll be happy to answer questions about things I wasn't clear about... if it doesn't spoil the story ;)

All my best,
»» Citlali ««