{⋅. Forty-Five .⋅}

Dream remembers screaming something, reaching out to Alyssa. Screaming about how he couldn't lose someone like her.

He wants to feel something, anything. A pat on the back, a squeeze on his arm or maybe a hug...

But all he feels is the cold damn air.

He's back. Right at the start where everything just seemed to spiral down and down.

He didn't have a bed, Sapnap and George probably broke it.

He was sitting in a sunny field, with sunflowers dotted about the place. The sun was slowly rising up in the sky, and there was a small breeze. In the distance, he could see the edge of a large oak forest.

Everything looked the same.

And it made Dream want to throw up.

It felt like it was, nothing. Nothing had changed. He was back out of the overworld. Back to square one. He had nothing... nothing on him.

Dream was right and wrong.

Dream did have nothing on him, but at the same time...

Dream had everything.

The bracelet shone out it's holographic light and there was just... everything. He had creative, he was a god.

Dreams eyes flicked into the rosy red sunrise. A small breeze was starting the blow through the meadow.

A sunrise was gods way of saying... 'Lets start again.'

◦𑁍◦

"I really don't think we win George..."

Sapnap was pacing the end. By now the dragon lay long dead, but not before putting on an explosive finale of purple light.

The exp that had fallen from her corpse were long taken into by George and Sapnap and the egg still lay atop the bedrock pillar.

"We won. We killed him before he killed the dragon."

"But I killed the dragon George. He was still alive when I hit the dragon!" 

George shakes his head, standing up from the rim of the bedrock portal.

"Listen. If we won, when we enter the portal we might go home."

"But-"

George slapped Sapnap, who let out a playful whine.

"What are you-!"

George was suddenly catapulted in the air, and thrown against the bedrock spike in the middle of the portal, casting Sapnap a fleeting glance before sliding down into it.

Sapnap backflips in after him.

His eyes are squeezed shut, he expects to feel something. A lurch, a tingle, perhaps even pain?

Instead he just feels a ground form under his feet. He feels the soft wind start to brush against his cheekbone and he hears George scream out in rage.

Sapnap opens his eyes.

"Ah-what?"

He's sitting on the middle of a snowy sunflower field, the shiver of the cold air matching the one that traveled down his spine when he first got here.

Sapnap. Dropped in the middle of a world, alone.

He remembers crying into the river that day.

Suddenly the floor under him caves, the scaffold contraption breaking at a single wiggle that sends the snow that covers its presence to cave in as well.

Sapnap lands at the bottom, half covered in snow and shivering. Sun rays hits down on him.

ItsAlyssa: "Are you scared yet?"

Someone screams, and a shadow flicks over Sapnaps homemade grave. He scrambles up, and notices how George isn't in the pit.

8_5_18_15_2_18_9_14_5: "Should I?"

Sapnap goes to his inventory bracelet and quickly flicks through it.

"Blocks..." He mutters to himself. "Where are my blocks?"

ItsAlyssa: "He's going to stop them, he's going to get the compasses and end this nightmare you created."

He starts towering out, barely managing to pull himself over and see George laying on the ground, blinking. His goggles are lay askew beside him.

8_5_18_15_2_18_9_14_5: "How? You think that they are just going to let it go? It's gives them power."

George sits up, and groans.

"Sapnap..?"

ItsAlyssa: "That's where your wrong. I may not be able to stop you..."

Sapnap studies his friend, who suddenly seems so much weaker and defenceless. Nothing like what the compass gave them.

His eyes travel to George's bare wrist.

ItsAlyssa: "But he can. And he's creative."

His wrist is grabbed from behind, and something tugs at his inventory bracelet. Sapnap yelps, and attempt to hit the person away with the sword in his hand.

The diamond blade goes straight through Dreams arm.

The inventory bracelet suddenly snaps, all of Sapnaps items falling to the floor in a pile around him, including...

"Wait no-!"

Dreams hand shuffles through the items on the floor, picking out a small silver lined disc. The very compass that threw everything for a loop.

He opened his own inventory and hovered it over the giant red X in the corner.

And he let go.

The compass was effectively destroyed, and there is a sudden lift on Sapnaps shoulders.

ItsAlyssa: "Cya Herobrine."

ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴋɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ʙʏ ɪᴛsᴀʟʏss
ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ: "ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀs ᴍɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғ ᴍᴀɴʜᴜɴᴛ."

◦𑁍◦

Congrats on reading Chapter Forty-Five!

Next Chapter is the final chapter of the official book, then I'm releasing a 'trailer' for my next book and a final 'Authors Note.'

Apologizes for the late update! I'm getting back into things and am slowly easing into it, but it's all good.

I hope to answer any questions you may have in the next chapter, so if you have any please leave them here.

Also, according to Wattpad statistics, only a small percentage of you are voting. So please vote or the tax man will break down your door.

All my best,
»» ITᒪᗩᒪI ««