{⋅. Thirty-Eight .⋅}

Sapnap jumps at Dream, iron blade swiftly flying by his face, bringing a small gust of wind behind it that caused some of the tips of his hair to rustle.

George also slides into battle, aiming for his legs, which Dream barely manages to jump over the blade.

He pushes forward, knocking Sapnap into the cave wall, earning a hiss from his friend. George leapt forward as well, an axe managing to give a small trim to the edge of Dreams hair.

He screams.

"OH DREAMIE~!"

Dream scrambled for the mouth of the cave he had been calling home before leaping out of the way of an arrow.

"LEAVE-"

Dream turns around and draws out a newly made crossbow he had crafted the other day, already loaded with an arrow.

"-ME BE!"

The arrow is thrown out of the crossbow, and finds itself lodged into Sapnap shoulder.

"Come here! Oh Dream! Dream~!"

Dream leaps out of the cave and winds around the side, climbing over the mouth of the cave and running towards the village, his hunters not far behind.

He can hear Sapnap whining about the arrow, and he can barely make out George  telling Sapnap to 'go deal with it you nimrod.'

By now Dream knew the village like the back of his hand, and lead the wild goose chase to behind a house where a 'definitely generated hole' lay in the ground.

Clearing it easily, Dream turned around once reaching the other side and caught George midair.

Plop.

One dirt block on the side of a house, George is sent tumbling to the bottom of a pit, lined with buttons and slabs at the bottom, making saving himself... impossible.

Or is it?

Dream leans over the edge, and his eyes widen. Shellshocked.

"George?"

George looked up and waved, a teal pearl in his hand.

"WHAT? How did you LIVE? Pearls fall slower then you!"

George smiled.

"Not if you hit the wall."

George had pearled at the wall, reducing his fall damage by nearly a third. Not even close to killing him and his stupid full iron with diamond boots.

Sapnap rounds the corner, and Dream lets out a inaudible noise before turning and doing a GTFO.

Not before feeling glass crack on the back of his head.

Dream faltered, feelings cold liquid sink into his skin and then evaporate. Small particles emitted from his skin, small metallic particles.

"What the..." He mumbled.

He had been holding still for too long.

Another crack of glass came towards him, this time getting an elbow. The same results happened, causing the liquid to join the particles.

Dream rolled his eyes and started to run forward.

Or... more like walk forward.

His legs felt like they were getting heavier and heavier. As if being dragged through quicksand.

He could not run.

A light tap came from behind him, followed by a quick slash across the left arm. Dream whipped around and threw his weight behind his diamond axe.

Sapnaps arm and axe collided, but it left nothing more then a small cut.

Dream blinked, confused.

"Wh... what?"

Sapnap look down at his arm, unamused.

"That tickled."

Dream started to back up.

"You... you have slowness and weakness potions!?"  He gasped.

Sapnap chuckled, and swished the bottle in his hand, letting the liquid splash around on the inside.

"Want another?"

George crawled out of the hole finally, and he did not look happy.

At all.

Dream whirled around and 'ran'. He circled around villagers, giving them a slight greeting before dodging to hide behind them as his friends poked and swung.

Sapnap eventually made contact with a villager, who gave him a dirty look and scurried off.

The iron golem wasn't too happy about that.

"GEOOOOORRRRGGGE!"

"SAPNAP YOU IDIOT!"

Dream rushes to the plains, where horses frolicked, and pulled out a saddle. The same one from the fortress that he grabbed when going through George's inventory.

"One of you..." He muttered, his eyes scanning over the herd of horses. "But which one?"

"WHERES DREAM?"

Hearing Sapnaps panicked voice panicked Dream, and he scrambles to the nearest horse, mounting it.

It's a black horse, with a milky white spots dotted all over it. A mane of magic black and a tail that would put ponytails to shame.

The horse walked around a little bit, before rearing up and throwing Dream off.

He landed off his a small 'oof.' But no serious injuries. He quickly stood back up and climbs onto the horses back again.

With similar results.

"GEORGE I SEE HIM!"

Dream was panicking now, his friends were beelined rushing straight towards him.

He threw his water bucket down, in hopes to slow his friends down while pushing him on the horse further away.

The horse tossed it mane as the water swirled around its hooves, and proceeds to throw Dream off again.

"Come on come on come on!"

"GET HIM!"

He climbs onto the mares back again and holds his breath. This had to be it, if not he was going to die.

He gets tossed off.

The two are practically breathing down his neck.

Dream rushes away from the white dotted cow lookin a** horse and instead climbs onto a white one.

A flurry of hearts erupts, and Dream couldn't feel happier.

He slaps the saddle on, and clicks his tongue as the horse kicks into full gallop. Oh boy, was she fast.

"DREAM!"

Dream gave a little cheery wave before riding off in the other direction.

"Yippe-Kay-yay losers!"

◦𑁍◦

Congrats on reading the Chapter Thirty-Eight!

AHHHHH CHRISTMAS.

I hope everyone is doing well this holiday season, and I hope that all of you got epic gifts.

Also, according to Wattpad statistics, only a small percentage of you are voting. So vote and you will get incredible luck to help you kill Santa.

Yippe-Kay-Yay.

All my best,
»» ITᒪᗩᒪI ««