"Srishti?" She came out her trance when he called her and she looked at him with a jerk. She was taken aback to see worry shining in his eyes but again it was gone within a blink of her eyes.

"I'm leaving for some work so I'll drop you and Greta at the yoga classes." He mentioned monotonously and left leaving her behind. She chuckled and caressed her belly lightly.

"You see your father is not really a monster as he pretends to be or is known to be." She talked with her child as she always does and followed him behind.

────────

Sahil glanced at Srishti from the rear view mirror because she was sitting behind with Greta and he was driving the car. He felt like a driver but didn't comment anything about it.

She was smiling looking out of the window and he realised she had been smiling too often whenever he would look at her. He averted his eyes because he realised that consciously or unconsciously he had been staring at her too much.

But even then his eyes would find her and then they would travel down to her belly bump. He had noticed it and something akin to happiness had filled him seeing the same but he didn't share it with anyone because he never did and nobody even asked.

He had wanted to go to her and keep his hand on her belly, wanted to caress it, to talk to his child and ask her if she wanted anything but he didn't because he never did.

Srishti had been too understanding for a pregnant woman because he had rarely seen her demand something or crib about something. He had heard it before that pregnant women tend to show alot of mood swings but as far as he had noticed she didn't have that bad mood swings or simply she never showed it infront of him.

Things with Aditya were peachy, he wasn't the same Aditya he used to know because now he joked less and faked a smile more often.

"Mr. Malhotra, we just crossed the yoga classes." Greta informed and it was then he realised that he had been too lost in his thoughts to notice. He glanced at Srishti and found her looking at him with concern but unlike him she didn't hide it or mask her feelings.

He made a U-turn immediately and drove back to the place. As he stopped infront of the classes, Greta was the first one to get out of the car and he noticed her going to Srishti's side but one look from Srishti and Greta moved aside sighing.

He knew Srishti was a strong and independent woman but every time he saw her doing things on her own, a sense of pride along with guilt filled him and he hated it because handling emotions was not his cup of tea.

Slowly but carefully Srishti stepped out of the car, all the while a hand protectively resting over her belly. She closed the door and then bent slightly to look at him.

"Thank you, Mr. Malhotra." She smiled at him and then turned around and left with Greta by her side.

Sahil just sat there looking at her retreating figure. He didn't understand why every time she smiled his heart would beat faster than usual. He didn't understand why every time she struggled to get up on her own his hands itched to hold her and support her. He didn't understand why he wanted her to show her mood swings to him.

All that he understood was, he was changing without his knowledge.

────────

Aditya sighed as he closed the file he had been checking and leaned back on his chair. He was tired of not being himself lately but he didn't know how to bring his old self back.

The past few months had been challenging. After Sahil's truth was out, he couldn't behave with him exactly like he used to, of course he tried to act normal but somewhere he knew that Sahil could see how fake he was being when he smiled.

His relationship with Sahil was sure peachy but he knew it was nowhere near ending. They will get back together like they were one day.

About visiting 'Hope' he had completed stopped going there but he would see Zevah at Malhotra mansion often when he went there. He missed the kids like crazy but still couldn't gather the courage to go there.

A knock on his door startled him and he composed himself before allowing the person inside. His secretary entered and informed him,

"Sir, there is a lady who says she wants to meet you. She refused to reveal her name and doesn't have an appointment either. We tried to stop her but she's creating a ruckus in the office." Hiba, his secretary informed and he frowned.

"Its okay. Let her in." He ordered and she nodded before moving out.

Two minutes later his door burst open and his eyes widened seeing Zevah at his office. He stood up seeing her glaring at him and hesitantly said,

"Hi, Zevah. Please sit." He gestured at the chair but she ignored it and continued to glare at him.

"I'm not here to sit. Just wanted to ask you a question. Why have you stopped visiting the kids?" She crossed her hands and questioned him while he raised his eyebrows.

"And why aren't you happy by this decision of mine?" He counter questioned which made her fumble.

"Wh─Who said I'm not happy. Of course I'm happy but the kids aren't. Unfortunately they are missing you and asking me why did you stop visiting." She grumbled and looked away and he smiled looking at her.

He surely missed arguing with her and now that she was here voluntarily, how could he miss this chance of teasing her.

"So you could have brought atleast one of them with you here and they couldn't told me themselves that they missed me. But now it looks like it's only you who missed me and landed here making an excuse of the kids." He teased her and she glared at him.

"You─you don't deserve any attention you are getting by my kids. I don't know what they see in you. You are the most annoying, irritating person I've ever met." She stomped her foot in annoyance and left.

Aditya chuckled and smiled to himself as he felt like his old self after ages just by her mere presence. What was she doing to him?

Thankyou for reading :)