15- Fantastically Crazy

Start from the beginning

"May I know who these two guys are?" Jonathan asked, being the dad of the group again. Damn, I missed this.

"Damn, Ted is doing better than me," Ella joked.

"Well, can I make my move?" Caleb continued.

"No, cause I'm pretty sure Ted has a boyfriend already," Tessa said. What boyfriend?

"You have a boyfriend?!" Zara asked with much excitement.

"Boyfriend?" Caleb then asked, now with a sad tone.

"What? No. Tessa, I don't have a boyfriend!"

"Then who were those flowers from?" Oh, shoot.

"N-No one," I lied.

"It's not 'no one'. And I know you didn't buy them," she protested.

"It was a dare. Sam dared Zach to give me flowers," I said which was half the truth.

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"So, can I make my move?" Caleb asked.

"No Caleb, and besides, there is still Kaden from his German class and the other one who he always texts," Tessa said.

"Ted's gonna make a lot of boys cry," Zara said and we laughed.

The conversation quickly died down and I got bored so I took out my phone and texted the one person I have been texting for the past week.

Ted
Heyyy

Ted 
Wyd?

Kai

Eating, I see you're at your twin's table. What happened to the two girls?

Ted
They got lunch detention

Kai

Oh, ok. How was your date with Zach?

I smiled at his question.

Ted
It was amazing!

Ted
We went on a picnic at the park and it was so fun

Kai

I bet he had an amazing time too

Ted
How can you say that?

Kai

Cause he had a date with a cute boy named Jorgey

I blushed. I might have a slight problem. I like Zach... and I like Kai too. Zach's just so fun and easy to be with despite our rough past and Kai listens to me and they both give me butterflies in my stomach. Kaden on the other hand, I don't really like him that way and I don't see myself liking him anytime soon.

Ted
Do you really like me? Like, more than a friend? Cause I like you, and you know that I like Zach so my mind now is messed up.

He didn't reply back. I put back my phone in my pocket and Sam and Lai came to our table with their food and sat beside me.

"Guess what," Lai started.

"What?"

"Both of our crushes were with us in the detention room!" They both squealed.

"Dylan and Cole?"

"Yes!" They said.

"Ted, it would be nice of you to introduce them to us, wouldn't it?" Lai asked, eyeing Caleb.

"Guys, these are my friends. Zara, Ella, Caleb, Jonathan, and you guys already know my twin Tessa," I said, pointing at them.

"Hi I'm Sam, Zach's sister," Sam greeted and they greeted back.

"And I'm Lai," Lai said, winking at Caleb.

"Lai, Caleb is gay," I whispered to Lai and her cheeks turned red from the embarrassment.

"Lai's really into gay guys, huh?" Sam joked and we laughed, annoying Lai.

We started to eat and talk about the contest that I haven't even practiced for yet. We talked some more and laughed at stupid things Lai said and noticed that Tessa and the other four were staring at us. Me, to be exact.

"I've never seen Ted laugh before," Zara said.

I just laughed it off and continued eating. I felt a buzz on my pocket so I took out my phone to see a message from Kai.

Kai
Jorgey, I can't keep myself a secret from you anymore, especially because you caught feelings for me. Just promise me to not hate me. I know I should've told you sooner and I'm sorry. I really like you Jorgey. Please don't hate me.

Then I heard a familiar voice from behind

"Jorgey," I turned around to see Zach standing behind me with a sad smile.