Octavian

I do not deserve to be here. The Fields of Asphodel.

I was trying to save Romans! The world does not have enough room for both Greeks and Romans. The Greeks are a joke! Their speech before charging into the war was, "Greeks! Let's uh... Fight stuff!"

Come on, how is that going to help anything? Reyna betrayed the right people for the wrong people. She flew into forbidden areas, killed her pegasus. She practically declared war far before I did. She didn't respect that I had the gift of prophecy. Can you believe that?

I did not deserve to get yeeted by a catapult into Gaea's flaming body. No one even had the decency to warn me!

I should be in Elysium. I was trying to help. Anyone with half a good brain cell could see that. Maybe one day I will be appreciated by descents of Apollo. I hope that maybe... Just maybe one day someone will see me as a hero.

I am not going to tell you what it felt like to die. I feel like that would ruin your experience. It hurt. I'll tell you that much, but if I go into full detail first off, you would be scarred because I can't explain my death without traumatizing anyone. Second, the dead aren't even supposed to tell people about death. In order to find out, you have to die.

Don't go dying on purpose though. I know I'm crazy but I'm not that crazy.

I feel like I started writing this for a reason... A warning maybe? I don't know... Shist, this is going to be bugging me for a while...

Good luck to everyone who is still living (except you Greeks) and live long (again... Except the Greeks).