She was gorgeous, how many times did he have to say this? She was willing and he was wanting, but he didn't want to seem weak. Who she was, was starting to drive him crazy. But maybe they should keep it that way? She looked deeply into his eyes, her breathing becoming even. Smirking slightly, he lowered his lips to her neck, placing soft small kisses and nips on her beautiful skin. Turning her neck to give him better leverage, he kissed his way down her stomach and whilst looking into her eyes. Once he made it to the band of her knickers, he stopped. Easing forward, he kissed her softly on the lips. Their fingers were now interlaced with each other.

While he did this, he moved his hand away from hers and pulled her knickers down off of one of her hips. She hissed at his contact. Moving down her body, he placed the faintest of kisses on her hip, his lips ghosting over it lightly as she wanted him desperately. Just as she thought he was going to go further with these kisses and touches, he was right back in her face with a wicked smirk. Huffing in irritation, she looked at him.

"Oh, don't fret dear, we'll get there soon, I promise... that is... if you behave yourself..." she frowned.

"You know, with you waiting and me waiting, you know every touch of our skin against each other's will become even more intoxicating until it's deadly?" She said in a matter of factly tone. Actually a tone he had recognized all too well if he may say so. The way her lips pulled up into a smirk. The way her hair fell beautifully around her and the curls. The way her skin seemed luminous in the little protruding light and her eyes, how did he not realise? He had wanted this for a long time, even though he hid it too well. He may not have ever acted upon it, but he felt it and he kept it buried deep inside him.

Kissing her, he allowed his hands to roughly pull her knickers off her hips and down her legs. Then without even giving her time to breath or even process the moment, he slipped his fingers into her already slick walls. She moaned against his lips and pulled away, breathing heavily.

As his one hand worked her heavenly folds, his other caressed her curves, touching her all over as if she was going to be the last thing he could ever touch again. Her eyes were shut tight and the look on her face was beautiful.

His fingers sliding in and out in a rhythmic nature, putting enough pressure on her clit, she arched her back and moaned loudly.

"Mmm, darling... why did I keep you waiting?" He said in a deep lustrous voice. She shook her head.

"Urgh, because you are selfish..... ahh..... you never give in easily..." she whimpered lightly and breathlessly. He chuckled slightly. Then, his fingers pulling away from her, he kissed her. Grabbing her shoulders, he pulled her up to him, letting his hands trail behind her back to unclasp her bra, allowing her succulent breasts to come free. By now her hands were wrapped around his neck, in his hair.

Letting her fall to the bed, he stood up and with a snap of his fingers he was completely undressed. Who needed to undress one by one when you were desperate and wanting?

Looking up at him lustfully, she sat up and crawled over to him. Placing her hands on his chest, she lightly nipped and kissed at his chest and neck. He smiled slightly, seeing her lips remain attentive to his skin, but he didn't want to play anymore. Grabbing the back of her neck roughly, he kissed her roughly and laid themselves into the bed, him on top of her.

Her mask whilst all through this remained on. He rolled his eyes at this, for he already had a very good idea who she was, but let the element of surprise come at the right moment...

She bit his bottom lip, wrapping her leg around his hip, pulling him closer to her body. His hand reached up and began to touch her breast, pinching her nipple as she whimpered into his mouth. Their hearts were beating so rapidly, it was as if they had just ran a race. His hard and throbbing member laid against the inside of her leg, teasing her slightly.

Pulling from the kiss breathlessly, she laid her forehead against his. "Do it... give us what we both want..." he looked at her and grabbed her chin lightly. Smiling slightly, she kissed her lips softly.

"I plan to..." Then with one swift movement, he grabbed her hips, positioned himself and thrust into her quickly. She didn't care, she loved rough. And rough with him was all worth it. With each penetration of him in her, the bed seemed to shift. He was taking her so roughly, it was so hot one would have forgotten they were in the dungeons.

She clawed at his back, crying out as he moved in her at such a perfect rhythm that it hit her sweet spot continuously. There was no need to ask for harder or faster, for his pace was perfect. It seemed as if their bodies were meant for each other, as they both knew what they liked.

His lips deliciously devoured over hers feverishly as his thrusting became more desperate. He felt himself begin to build up with that bursting excitement. "Severus....." She moaned softly. Just hearing her say his name almost tipped him over.

She herself was in the edge of letting go. As her walls tightened around him, her body began to quake. Feeling her slick walls clamp around him made him hiss. "Hermione......" he groaned deeply within his chest. Then all at once, her hot lava like sweetness burst and let go. And him following close behind her, climaxed his magical desert like seed into her core. Not even caring about protection or anyone finding out, they both toppled over in exhaustion, them both holding each other.

Sweat glistening bodies laid a limbo as the sheets magically covered them.