Three scents

I felt as if my heart stopped he looked just as surprised as me but we both composed ourselves and he went back to his usual smirk while I just glared. Hisoka took me in from my feet to head as his eyes lingered on the bites and hickies I had on display from chrollo. He frowned slightly as he stared at me. "Excuse me I have to go" I said as I was going to leave he grabbed my left wrist. "Where are you going darling?" He asked as he looked down at my fingers to find the engagement ring still on. He smirked at that as I saw his eyes dance with mischief "far away from you now back off and don't darling me" I said as I took my wrist back and tried walking away but he hugged me from behind. "Back off! Hisoka!" I yelled as one of his hands were on my stomach and the other close to my mouth. I quickly bit his forearm causing him to let me go "that hurt darling" he said as I looked at him. "What do you want!? you saw me why are you trying to make me stay here with you?" I asked as he gave me another smirk. "I just missed you~" he said as I rolled my eyes. "Go to hell hisoka" I said as anger started to fill my veins. "It's been so long why don't we catch up?~" he purred as I crossed my arms "fuck off don't bother me" I said as I went into the crowd and went to another familiar scent.

As I was walking through the crowd a guy took me by my waist and pulled me back. I raised an eyebrow before I felt his rock hard member against me. "You'll do just fine to please me now come with me and be a good girl and I'll help you pass this exam" the guy whispered as I turned my head to see hisoka looking directly at me with a cool glare. "Oh yeah you'll help me?" I asked as I leaned back with a sadistic smirk on my face. "Of course" he said as he pressed into me some more. I chuckled as I lifted up my foot and slammed it back down on his toes causing him to release me. He bent down to his toes as I took his head and rammed it into my knee before I pulled his hair causing him to look at me and spit blood on my shirt. "You bitch" he sneered as I smirked "hope you learn you're lesson pig" I said as I walked away. I didn't know why I didn't kill him on the spot maybe because I wanted to test what would hisoka do to the scum? I didn't know and I shouldn't really care.

I saw a guy with purple skin and a green suit just like what illumi wears. The scent was on him so I tapped his chest causing him to look at me. "It's nice to see you again little brother" I said trying my best to ignore the fact that my ex fiancé was in the same room as me. Illumi smiled down at me "how'd you know it was me?" He asked as I smiled. "You can't fool me" I said as reached his hand out to me. "This is a hideous appearance though" I said causing illumi and me to chuckle but then he noticed the marks to "Chrollo sure is possessive" he said as I touched a hickey "I think he managed to control himself" I said as illumi rolled his eyes as I laughed at his reaction. "I'll see you at the end of the exam then" I said as I way of departing. I still looked around keeping a mental note of saving people's faces and badge numbers.

The last scent brought me to killua. I ran towards the little boy who had his back turned from me. I brought him in a hug as I restrained his wrist. "Hey! Let me go stranger!" He yelled as I held onto him and pulled away letting go of his wrist in the process. He turned around angry which faded into excitement and he buried his head into my neck as he silently cried. I held onto him as he calmed down in my arms as I began to ruffle his hair. "Y/n what are you doing here?" He asked as I giggled and caressed his cheek "shouldn't I be the one asking that?" I said as he wiped away one of his tears as I got rid of the others.

We both caught up with what happened and I told him about Deann and he really wants to meet her. I promised we would see her eventually. We were going to continue to talk when we heard a man scream in agony. The crowd backed away as I peaked over my shoulder to see hisoka and the man who I fought earlier with on his knees screaming about his arms. I quickly hid the satisfied smile I wanted to show and ignored hisoka as he smirked at me while I turned to killua who stood stiff on his feet at what happened. I quickly brought up a random topic to distract him and we continued to talk about what's happened in the last 8 years. It was until I saw tonpa that killua called out to him. "Hey mr. tonpa!" He yelled as tonpa turned around to face the both of us. "That juice was great!got anymore? I don't know if I'm nervous but I really am thirsty" Killua said as I smirked at my brother for playing with the poor guy. "Oh of course" he said as he passed us two cans and me and killua smiled like a Cheshire Cat and opened the drinks and drank up. Tonpa looked like he was in cold sweat. He kept passing us the drinks as killua finally broke the silence. "Worried? Don't be we will be fine we've trained for this" he said as I giggled and crushed the can in my hand then dropped it on the floor with killua.