Lavender and mint

I opened the door to see gon sitting on the couch as he swung his legs at the edge of the couch. Chrollo had set down my supplies on the table as he also put down his bag he had on his shoulder. "Hey gon" I said as the boy looked excited to see me and hugged me. "We saw each other yesterday why are you excited to see me again?" I asked as I ruffled his hair. "Because you're my favorite person" he said as I brought him in for a hug. "You're my favorite person to" I said as I picked him up and faced chrollo. "I told gon I would show him how to make wooden arrows do you want to come with us?" I asked as he nodded. Gon looked at chrollo "oh right gon meet chrollo his my-" I was cut off. "Husband" chrollo finished as he walked by the door as we walked out. "Wow!" Gon said as I still held onto him "you're husband is really handsome" gon tried to whisper but chrollo still heard and chuckled at the little boy. I guess I'd have to teach gon how to whisper to. We walked in the woods as we picked up branches and sharp rocks and sat down. Gon sat on my right side as chrollo sat on my left and I showed gon how to properly make a wooden arrow. After a few times he managed to get it right. We also showed him how to do a bow and taught him how to use the bow and arrow as he missed a few targets but he managed to get a few others. The sun was setting as chrollo held gon in his left arm while he grabbed my hand with right hand and we walked out the woods. We dropped gon off with mito as she took him to bed and left to my house and the rest of my supplies had been delivered.

That's when it hit me where the hell was chrollo going to sleep? I mean I had a spare bedroom but that one had been furnitured with a crib and a rocking chair. I mean there was the options of sharing a bed but would he want to? There was also the couch but that didn't seem very comfortable from the times I accidentally slept on it. I didn't noticed we stood infront of the house until he called my name for the third time. I opened the door and walked in with him bringing inside the last of my supplies and setting them on the table. "I'll make dinner" he said as I looked up at him. "Really?! Oh I missed your cooking!" I said as he smiled and made his way to the kitchen as I sat at the table and saw my art supplies there. I slid one of my sketch books my way and held the pencil in hand as I looked around for anything to draw. I looked up to see chrollo in the kitchen and began to sketch him out. I Finished sketching as a plate was stretched my way I looked up to see chrollo standing next to me looking over my shoulder at my sketch book. "This is amazing" he said as he set my plate down and picked up my sketch book to look at it. He placed it back down as he sat in front of me. "I guess we need to talk about your identity here with me y/n" he said as I nodded. "You'll be my wife and if anyone asks about me say I'm on a business trip if I'm not here" he said as I placed my head against my palm. "Well isn't that obvious enough I know what to say I'm not a little kid" I said as he rose an eyebrow and I gulped nervously and dug into the food as he smiled at how Submissive he made me. "I'll only stay for a few days I have some business to take care of for a couple of months so I won't be able to see you in a while" he said as I nodded. "How many months?" I asked as he sighed "maybe 7 months at most it's complicated right now" he said as I nodded again. He'd miss the birth of my baby but that's fine it's not like I really wanted him to see me in such a vulnerable time. As we finished dinner he took a shower and I went after he left the bathroom.

After I finished showering I quickly changed into a set of pjs and walked out. "The couch isn't comfortable" I told chrollo as I saw him laid on the couch with black jeans but no shirt. He looked at me "where do you suppose I should sleep?" He asked sitting himself up with his elbows. "You can sleep with me if you want" I said as I pointed to the bedroom. He stood up from the couch and walked my way as he stood in front of me. "Are you sure?" He asked as he rose my chin with his fingers making me look into his grey eyes he leaked out all his blood lust. I held in my breath for a second before I answered. "I'm positive" I said as he smirked and walked into the room leaving me outside to catch my breath.

I slowed down my heart rate as I made my way into the room after turning off the candles from the living room. I laid down on my bed in the dark room as the moon shined through the window brightening up the room a little bit. My back faced chrollo's chest as I tried falling asleep after an half an hour an arm wrapped itself around my figure and I was pulled back. Chrollo held me close as he laid his head on my neck and head. I turned to look at him only to see he was already asleep. I relaxed in his arms and began to drift off to sleep as his whole fragrance knocked me out. He smelled like lavender and mint.