Chapter 61: The Sacrifice

Começar do início

I know that the darks are planning to strike just days or even hours from now. They're just waiting for the right tiyempo.

"Do you want to go back?" My mother asked. My mother has cut our communication due to serious things in HEXEAN, like Uliyah trying to get into HEXEAN and wreck havoc. Yeah.

"Mom, you know I can't." I said. I can't return to my body because my body is in a serious state right now, but I know I can survive, I just don't know when.

While I was here in HEXEAN wala akong ibang ginawa kundi mag train ng mag train. I figured that the actual use of my necklace was to contain some of the powers I can't control, that's why I ended up— k-kiling... Lasine.

I really felt bad about it, I really did, so I begged my mother to transfer Lasine here in HEXEAN cause she was in NAEXEH, the complete opposite of HEXEAN it was like hell. Of course my mother pulled some strings and literally brought Lasine here, but she's not immortal, so eventually she'll have her second death and go back to NAEXEH.

At first Lasine got mad at me at muntikan na niyang mabunot buhok ko kaka-sabunot, but I understand her— because of me she died. But eventually humupa galit niya saakin and thanked me for bringing her to HEXEAN temporarily, kasi ang init daw sa NAEXEH and she got tired running errands there from the higher ups of NAEXEH, since she's not that powerful napunta siya sa servants rank sa NAEXEH.

Fast Forward. It's my sixth day here and I chose not to look at the River of Life where we can watch over living people, it's cool but the catch is it's in slow motion, its super annoying to watch them in slow motion and just wait for many minutes for them to raise their hands and all that stuff, so instead of waiting hours and hours for them I chose to train.

"Twila..." agad akong napalingon sa tumawag saakin.

Nabigla ako dahil bigla niya akong niyakap. "V-Vlad."

"I-I'm sorry for not remembering you." Mahina niyang sabi, and I know he's crying, I can feel his tears on my back. I hugged him tightly and cried. He remembers me. "I-I'm sorry f-for throwing that f-fire—"

"It was not your fault." Agad kong sabi. Natahimik naman kami, he was just hugging me like there's no tomorrow. Nang kumalas na siya sa pagka-yakap kita ko ang namunulang ilong niya sa kakaiyak, he's so cold when I met him, but now he's such a baby. It made me smile, I knew this day would come.

"I-I'm sorry." He said at yumuko.

"It's not your fault sabi." I said and smiled at him, I explained to him kung bakit di niya kasalanan, it was all Uliyah's fault, I knew Ivy was not really herself, and pagdating ko dito nalaman ko na she was hnder Uliyah's spell.

"I missed you." He said and caressed my face, he slowly leaned his face towards mine and gently kissed me, which I responded back. When he broke the kiss we sat on the grass.

"W-why are you here? How did you end up here— oh my god." I exclaimed and covered my mouth. There is only one way he could've gone here. Agad nag-iwas ng tingin si Vlad.

"I died."

Agad naman akong napaiyak sa sinabi niya. No!

"No, I wouldn't let you die that easily." Sabi ko in between my sobs, he hugged me once more.

"We couldn't do anything, it's okay, its my fate." He said and caressed my back. I really failed at keeping him alive, I failed!

"Hindi! I wouldn't allow it! There must be a way!" I said he just smiled at me and intertwined our hands, I can see hurt and dismay in his eyes, I know he's hurt that he died in a young age— and no, I'm gonna find a way. Or dito nalang kaya ako? I'll stay with Vlad here— pero that would be selfish of me, naghihirap sila sa Lemuria and I'm here.

"There's only one way I can save the both of you." Agad akong napalingon sa nagsabi.

"M-mom?"
"Your majesty."

"I know how to bring you both back to Lemuria." Agad lumiwanag ang mukha ko. "Lemuria needs both of you."

"W-what is it mom? Anong paraan?" Agad kong tanong. She stayed silent for a while and smiled at us.

"Giving up my immortality..."

Halaaa nagsimula naaaa HAHAHAH so malapit na talaga siyang matapos, and seriouslyyy I'm so bad at writing kilig scenes so bare with that for now huhu, di kasi talaga ako marunong diba, wala akong inspiration sa kilig things atm kasi Sherlock ang pinapanood ko sa ngayon HAHAHA no kiligness on my mind right now so sorry if it was just simple, but I hope you liked it.

I wrote this mga 3 am na at hinabaan ko tong chap na to, di nga umabor ng 1 week nag update ako agad diba hshshs and pleaseeeeee I know you guys are really waiting for the update pero nakakaumay din talaga ang "update please" na yan, instead of that I would really appreciate if comments of encouragement ang i-cocomment niyo, I'm not demanding naman ha, you guys do what you want hehe, I'm still thankful andyan kayo. Hahaha I love you guys, thanks for waiting❤️

Phb rl

-Ms. A