1.

Me and Cody both had tears building up in our eyes as we said our final goodbyes. We've both known for a while that I was going to have to leave, but saying goodbye is never an easy thing to say especially since we've been together for two and a half years."So this is the end." I say looking down at the ground with more tears building up in my eyes ready to fall. Cody places his index finger under my chin and lifted my head. He removed his finger from under my chin and tucked some of my hair behind my ear. "This may be the end but if we were meant to be time will eventually bring us back together." He says leaning down but not for a kiss. He places his forehead on mine and he releases a single tear. "Just know I will always love you." He whispers and pecks my lips.

"I love you too." I whispered, one tear fell from my eye then another, finally they all came running down my face messing up my makeup. "Please don't cry." He says with his voice cracking."You know I can't stand to see you cry." He wipes away the tears with his thumb. He leans in closer and his soft loose are placed on to mine. The same sparks where there from the first time we kissed but stronger. We both put so much love and passion in to this one kiss. This one kiss showed all the love we had over the two and a half years. Suddenly all the memories I had with with Cody all came flooding back, both good and bad. Memories if us cuddling and memories of us fighting over stupid teenage things.

"Sorry to break up this make out session but mom and dad says we have to leave." Kyle says. Cody and I both pull apart and stare each other in the eyes for a few seconds. I wrap my arms around him and hold him tight, he does the same thing and more tears fall from both of our eyes. "Please keep in touch. I need you in my life one way or another." Cody says and all I could do was nod. He kisses my forehead for the last time before we both pull away. "Bye babe, I love you." He whispers so only I can hear. "I love you too." I say giving him one last final hug. "Bye" I say and walk to the car. Cody and I waved at each other until we were both out of sight.

"I'm pretty sure he can't see you anymore." Kyle says and I glare at him. "Kyle leave Skyler alone." Mom scolds and Kyle rolls his eyes. I looked out the window until we reached the airport.

***

"Welcome to our new home." Mom say while opening the front door. We all walk in to the house and started "exploring" it. "I call the biggest room!" Kyle yells and starts running up the stairs.

I walked to my room and started unpacking.

"Fuck you and your opinion how could you be so blind? What goes around comes back around in time
You don't know shit you don't know shit about me You don't know shit,shit,shut Don't know one goddamn thing about me" I sang along with kick me by sleeping with sirens as I continued unpacking.

I looked over to my right and saw Kyle standing in the doorway."What do you want?" I asked annoyed. "Ever heard of a hello?" He asked sarcastically. "I have but when it comes to you I don't use it. Now what do you want?"

"first of all turn the creepy music off-"He says and I cut him off. "No. Anything else?" I ask and He rolls his eyes. "Turn it off." He says while walking out the room. I blasted my music and Kyle came back in my room seconds later. "Fucking asshole." He mumbled under his breath while unplugging my phone from the speakers and walking out the room with my phone.

"Kyle give me my phone!" I yelled walking in to his room. "What phone?" He asked pretending like He didn't know what I was talking about."Give me my phone before I slap you." He pulled out my phone and unlocked it.

"Hey Cody. I already meet like 20 different guys and I'm not even thinking about you anymore so move on with your life and don't ever contact me again." He said while typing on the screen.

"STOP!" I said moving closer to him. "Move any closer I press send."

"Oh my fucking GOSH! MOM!"

"Your such a baby." He said tossing me my phone. I deleted the message before I accidentally sent it. I walk back to my room and finished unpacking.