52.

I was currently laying on the bed next to Taylor telling him about my problems like He's some sort of social worker. According to Taylor he doesn't mind me ranting on about my problems but I feel like he does. But then again Taylor somehow understands me. He always knows exactly what to say and when to say it. He doesn't understand why I don't tell any of the guys about the whole Zach situation and that's because I don't need Cameron saying I told you so I can already see it happening. But even Taylor doesn't know that Zach has been following me. I mean it's kinda obvious, He's at every event, he shows up at random stores where we'll be at, he'll even be at the same restaurant with us. (That's not creepy at all)

"Skyler tell me what your hiding from me." Taylor says and I look over at him. "I'm not-" Taylor cut me off before I can even finish my sentence. "Skyler cut the bullshit!" Taylor says raising his voice. "We all know your hiding something. Even Cameron and Hayes. Just tell me already!" His voice wasn't super loud but it was definitely in a demanding tone. He wasn't asking he was telling. I know I can trust Taylor with anything even my life but I don't know why it's so hard to tell him Zach has been following us around for the last week.

Maybe I'm just scared. Zach is a very scary person if you cross him, he's even scarier when he's drunk or high. I know for a fact that he has two or three guns, a knife collection and loads of drugs. So being around Zach when He's angry isn't the best idea.

"SKYLER!" He yells knocking me out of my thoughts. "You know yelling at me isn't going to help this situation, right?" I say and Taylor glares at me. "Stop being a smart ass and tell me what's wrong with you." He says through gritted teeth. I forgot, Taylor hates when I'm being a smart ass in serious situations like this. Oh well.

I was quiet for a second still debating on whether I should tell Taylor or make up a quick but believable lie. "Skyler Rose Dallas, you have five seconds to tell me what's going on." Taylor says starting to count down from five. "Okay dad, damn." I say and Taylor glares at me. "Your not going to be mad, are you?"

"It depends." Taylor says and I shake my head no. "Please just don't get mad. Whatever you do." I say and he agrees. "This is going to be a long story." I mumble before sighing. I explain to him about what happened in Canada before telling him that Zach has been following us around.

"Seriously Skyler?!?!" He says and I look away from him. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" He asks and I shrug. "This is serious Skyler!" Taylor scolds. "Don't you think I know that?!" I yell looking over at Taylor. "I didn't tell you this for you to sit here and lecture me about not telling any of the guys about this." I say and Taylor shakes his head in disapproval. "You don't understand." Taylor says before getting out of the bed. "What do you mean by I don't understand!?!?! This is happening to me, not you! I think I understand my problem more than you do!" I say now getting angry. I climb out of the bed and put on the pair a flip flops by the bed. "You don't understand how much we all care for you! You think you know everything about everyone and everything!" Taylor yells. "Newsflash Skyler, you don't! You think you know what's best for you and everybody but your still just a little kid! You have so much to learn! Everyone is trying to help you but the truth is you can't be helped because your so stubborn! You don't listen to anyone and you hide the most important things from us! We can't help you if you don't want to be helped!" Taylor yells and tears start to build up in my eyes. "You're ruining relationships. You distance yourself from not only me and Shawn but from the rest of us as well. Shawn hasn't talked to you, in what? Two or three days all because your keeping things from him. All he wants is an open and honest relationship but you can't even give him that." He says calmly before I storm out of his hotel room. "Stop trying to run away from your problems, it's not helping you." Taylor says before closing the door behind me.