Manik: Hmn, u r right he is definitely not gonna like it. But then...
Manik said softly walking closer to her as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.
Manik: But what he doesn't know should not actually affect him, right?

Nandini: U want me to sneak out from my husband's company and meet you?

Manik: Absolutely... So what do u say, will you?

Nandini moved out of his hold and turned back towards the mirror, smiling at him through the reflection.
Nandini: I'll think about it.

Manik: Ohk then, I will wait for u in the hotel lobby at exactly 8 this evening.

Nandini: Mr. Malhotra, I have not agreed yet. I said I'll think about it. My answer could be a No for all u know.

Manik: I guess, I m gonna take my risks, Ms. Moorthy!! I'll be looking forward to our dinner.
He told her with a wink as he turned around and walked into the washroom leaving Nandini shaking her head in the mirror.

Nandini: Manik and his ideas!!!
--------------------

Soon they were all downstairs getting walking outside towards the waiting cars.
Cabir: Manik... U carry on ahead with Nandini, Rishab, and Ashita. We all will follow u!

Manik shrugged at him in agreement and tossed him the keys for the SUV while as he walked towards the other car with the three others following him. He unlocked the car and walked to the passenger side door, holding it open for Nandini, who simple smiled up at him and sat inside as he closed the door after her and walked around the car behind the wheel as the other two entered at the back.
Nandini watched him put in their destination onto the GPS soon after which they were on the road.

Ashita: Rishab... U really need to learn chivalry from Jiju!!

Rishab who was busy replying to a few texts on his phone looked up at her in confusion as Manik glanced at them through the rearview mirror while Nandini simply bit her lip to stop from smiling.
Rishab: Huh??

Ashita: Holding the door open is known to be chivalrous you know!

Rishab: But aren't u girls always going on and on about Equality and shit...
Rishab spoke up in confusion.

Ashita turned towards him narrowing her eyes,
Ashita: That is different!

Rishab: Ohh really... How? If u want equality then shouldn't that mean that u wouldn't expect us to be doing stuff for u that u would probably never do for us. Opening doors for u, pulling out ur chair, giving up our jackets to u when u r cold and all!!

Nandini frowned at his words, turning her face towards the window looking out as they passed threw the busy roads. Ashita huffed at Rishab's words and opened up her mouth to reply to him when Manik spoke up,
Manik: Chivalry is nowhere about that Champ... It takes hardly any effort to hold open the door or pull out a chair, it's just a form of respect that we show towards them. It's the same respect that they show us while keeping our choices above theirs or while walking next to us when they purposefully walk a step behind us in the presence of some company.

Rishab sighed at his words, looking over at Ashita as he held her hand in his without saying anything else and gave her a small smile at which she smiled back. A comfortable silence took over the car.

Manik moved his hand off the gear-box to Nandini's knee making her turn towards him only to find him concentrating on the road. She realized that it was just a subconscious action by him, make a warmth fill up her heart.

Nandini: Rishu?
She spoke up softly breaking the silence of the car as Rishab looked towards her.

Rishab: Yes Di?