TBNGBHAB...Chapter Seven

Start from the beginning

"Nev-ver..." I quickly stated, stumbling over my word before clearing my throat, earning a soft laugh from Seth's tempting lips.

Tilting my head up ever so slightly, wanting his lips to come down on mine, I suddenly  let out a breath as Seth turned me around quickly, lifting my feet of the ground and pressing my back tight against the wall, using his body to hold me up. "You realize if I don't make you food now, you won't be eating for a  long while?" Seth asked softly, his eyebrows raised suggestively.

Nodding my head slowly, I bit my bottom lip between my teeth and laughed lightly, "Then you better get cooking," I whispered softly, effectively earning Seth's laughter as he let my body slide down the wall until my toes were touching the ground.

"Anything you say love," He spoke, stepping backwards and bowing slightly, before retreating from the hallways and towards the kitchen, leaving my heart beating a hundred miles per hour.

Placing my right hand to my chest, I took a deep breath and shook my head slightly back and forth to in a sense erase my needy thoughts. "Seth are we staying here tonight?" I called through the house, knowing he'd hear me without my voice being too loud

Seth's answer was quick, "Yeah, is that alright?" He called back,  walking around the corner, surprising me slightly with his sudden presence.

Blushing, realizing he most likely assumed I wasn't alright with it, I quickly nodded, "Yes of course, as long as you let me in on the hiding place of my belongings..." I mumbled softly.

Smiling, Seth nodded his head, "Of course, down the hallway, last possible door," He told me, pointing in the direction he was talking about. 

"Thanks," I spoke softly before turning on my heels and wandering down the hallway, following his instructions and pushing open the last door.

Stepping inside what I assumed was the master bedroom, I let my eyes scan the sheet covered furniture that still sat in the bedroom.  The sheet covered dressers were placed along two of the walls, and a bare king sized bed sat in the center of the room, my bag placed on top of it. 

Ignoring my things, finding the room much more appealing, I began walking around the room, and found myself standing in front of one of the sheet covered dressers. Pulling at the fabric, I let it tumble to the ground and within a few minutes, before I knew it, I had moved and uncovered the entire room's furniture.

 Everything was gorgeous deep red oak wood furniture and was in emasculate condition, not a scratch in sight, a person could get used to such beautiful furniture.

Turning my attention to the walk way that I assumed was the bathroom, I wandered towards it, and flipped on the light switch, bringing light to the large bathroom. 

Walking into the room slowly, I slid my finger tips along the marble counter tops and jumped as a pair of familiar arms wrapped around my waist and a pair of lips came down on the side of my neck.  "The food will be ready in a few minutes..." Seth whispered softly against the tender skin of my neck.