TBNGBHAB...Chapter One

That Butt Naked Godly Being Has a Brother!

Sequel to TBNGBWALSP!

"The moments we will share in the future are a mystery to us now, but something we know for sure is that we have each other. Our love for each other is mutual, and we sure have fun showing one another how much we really love the other." -Book One.

Chapter One

A few weeks had passed since Seth heard from his brother, he was supposed to arrive today, and the idea of Jeremy showing up was eating away at my mind in more than one way. Not only was I not looking forward to meeting Seth's gang related brother, Seth had made me promise to keep the fact that his brother was going to be here from both Mel and Nicole, saying that he wanted to find out what Jeremy wanted before it got everyone, well mostly us girls, ready to beat him up.

Since the night at the dock, when me and Seth finally got to cave into our desires after such a long while, the tension between us vanished completely. The desire to rip his clothes off in public, and go down and dirty with him with out a care in the world had nearly all disappeared since I now get him when ever I want, and even though I still might want to rip his clothes off at times, I've regained my self control in public.

Days seem to be flying by, as my new summer is just a few days old. The fact of being a highschool graduate eating away at my mind, while my dad is pestering me about college, wanting me to fill him in on what I've been considering, although, in all honesty, I don't truly know what I want to do with my future.

"Corinne, everything is going to be alright," Seth whispered softly, running his hands along the sides of my arms.

Letting out a deep breath, I leaned into Seth's body, and rested my head against his shoulder, "I'm sorry, I just don't see how it's going to be alright..." I mumbled softly, "I wrongly assumed that Jeremy wasn't going to come into our life, with all I've heard, and the fact that he left Nicole to raise a child alone, I can't see how him coming here is going to be alright Seth," I spoke, my voice coming off a bit frantic.

Wrapping his arms around my waist, pushing up the front of my shirt slightly, and resting his warm hands on my stomach, Seth sighed softly. "He's also my brother Corinne, I couldn't refuse him on coming here, especially with how frantic he sounded on the phone," He explained, leaning down and pressing his lips against my jaw.

"Hm, why do you have to have such a good heart?" I asked, teasing him slightly.

Turning me around quickly in his arms, Seth stared at me with a raised eyebrow, "Would you rather I was the type that cared about nothing but myself?" He wondered.

Shaking my head quickly, I rose up on my tiptoes, and ran my hands through his hair, "No, I like my men just the way you are," I told him truthfully, pressing my lips softly against his. After a few moments I pulled back slightly as Seth's hand began to travel up underneath my shirt, "Mh, as much as I like that," I began, letting out a soft breath, "It's probably not the smartest idea right now, unless you want your brother to show up while we're...you know..." I told him.

Seth didn't move his hands from underneath my shirt, just stared at me with a smirk spread across his lips, "Not too many weeks ago you wouldn't have cared about the risk," He laughed softly.

Pushing back from his arms slightly, I threw a playful punch into his arm, and didn't fight him when he pulled me back against his chest a moment later, "You're mean! You know you were exactly the same as me, if not worse!" I exclaimed.

Seth rolled his eyes, and didn't respond to my statement, only pulled my lips against his. Running my hands along his face as our lips moved together, I smiled as I nipped at his bottom lip, and pulled away from his lips with a squeal of laughter as Seth pinched the sides of my stomach. "What's with the laughter?" Seth asked, playing dumb, obviously knowing he caused my fit of laughter.