TBNGBHAB...Chapter Nineteen

That Butt Naked Godly Being Has a Brother!

Thanks for the rainbow big brother, I can't help but see you in the colors.

Previously in Chapter Eighteen

When silence took over the room once more, I watched nervously as Nicole's body stiffened at the sound of the front door opening. Holding up my hand to grab her attention, I bit into my bottom lip for a brief moment, "Wait here for a moment, please. I'm gonna go talk to Seth really quickly," I informed her.

Taking a deep breath, Nicole nodded slowly, "Two minutes and I'm coming down," She nearly growled, her hands fisting into balls as voices began to float up the stairs.

Nodding, I turned on my heels and slipped out of her room, jogging down the stairs and taking a quick breath at the sight before me. 

 Chapter Nineteen

Taking in the scene before me, I noted all the unfamiliar faces that were surrounding the living room. Each individual seemed to be half dresses and their voices growing only louder. It was obvious that some of them were wanting to go out and run the perimeter of the pack land once more to find who Mel was running from. 

Listening to the few who argued about reasons 'why to' and 'why not to' go,  I hurried down the stairs, weeding through the crowd until my eyes landed on a exhausted looking Mel laying on the sofa, her hair in a mess, leaves tangled within the layers, her head laying against Hunter's chest, his arm supporting her as his hands cupped her face gingerly, whispering soft words into her ear.

Nearly sprinting down the remaining steps, I yelped in surprise as my planned journey straight towards Mel was cut short when a pair of hands grabbed onto my hips and pulled me away. "She's fine, clearly exhausted, but ultimately fine," Seth's calming voice floated through me, calming my panicking heart.

I took a calming breath, and nodded slowly, "The baby?" I asked, curious as to the state of the little one.

Seth smiled at my question, "I have reason to believe the baby is perfectly fine as well. Hunter is remarkably calm at the moment, if anything had happened to the baby he'd be an utter mess," He informed me, pulling me in closer to his body and pressing a kiss to the top of my head, "Where's Nicole?" Seth wondered.

I pulled back slightly from his hold, "She's upstairs, I asked her to wait a few minutes before coming down, she's afraid she'll go into heat if she see's him, but she wants to," I told him, "We just can't let them be alone, she said it'll be my fault if there's another baby made," I added, smiling faintly.

Smiling, Seth nodded, "She would say that," He laughed, shaking his head.

Pulling out of Seth's arms completely, much to his dislike, I scanned the crowd of people quickly, attempting to put names to the faces, failing miserably after Jeremy, Carter, and Martin who had interrupted us on our getaway, leaving at least eight or nine other's unnamed.

Reaching out once more, Seth grabbed onto my again and pulled me back to himself, as the crowd went completely silent. Turning my attention towards the stairs slowly, at the sound of footsteps descending, it was so quiet you could hear a pen drop as Nicole took the last few steps down the stairs.