Yn- Catch up with yall later.

Them- Ok. *Walks out door*

Aug- Ightt. Thank Ya again.

Yn- No problem. *Smiles*

August returned my smile and walked out. I turned to Drew and karrueche and karrueche was whispering something then again she can't whisper!

Karrueche- You need to tell her or I will. *Whispers*

Yn- Tell me what?

Drew and Karrueche looked up.

Drew- Uhh.

Karrueche- Go ahead. Tell her.

Drew- Um.

I was getting furious. I walked lourdes to the door and I looked out.

Yn- Look there's Kacy. Go with her.

Kacy was one of my background dancers.

Lo- Kacy wait for me!

Kacy turned around and lourdes started running to her.

Yn-*Yells down the hall* I'll catch up with you guys in a minute.

Kacy nodded and picked up lourdes. I turned around and closed the door. I stood in front of Karrueche and Drew.

Yn- Ok. What?

Drew- uhh... Yn..... Me and Karrueche.... We're engaged.

Did I hear him correctly.

Yn- WHAT!

Karrueche- You heard him. *Smirks*

Yn- YOU JUST RECONNECTED WITH HER DREW!

I was highly pissed Tf off and I think Drew could tell that I was getting tired of Karrueche smart mouth! I felt Drew lift me up and carried me out the room to the bathroom down the hall. When we got in there I jumped off him.

Yn- GET OFF ME!

My anger was massive! I was red and teary eyed and my heart was pounding. I ran up to Drew and hit him.

Yn- I HATE YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU!!

Drew grabbed my wrist.

Drew- Let me explain Yn.

I snatched my wrist away from him and started pacing around the bathroom. My anger was boiling up and I needed something to hit. I looked at the mirror. I was crying. I was fine to hit the mirror but I stopped myself by putting my fist half way in my mouth. I paced around the bathroom some more then I stopped and leaned on the wall.

Yn-.........Explain.......

Drew- You obviously know when I was younger I lived in Atlanta for a short period of time. And when I was 15 I moved to L.A. with my management to start my career. You were 12 at the time and I was new to the neighborhood. We became close friends fast. Mainly because my old friend was back in Atlanta. At the time me and Karrueche were together. At 17 she got pregnant with my kid but she lost it.

I was starting into space.

Yn-17 huh.... Same time we were together.... So you cheated on her with me. Is that why she hates me so much.....

Drew-...Yes... Then when I came back to L.A. you told me you were pregnant.. The only reason I said what I said that day was because I wasn't completely over the lost of me and Karrueche's kid...

Yn- What about the chick......that answered the door that day.

Drew- She was just a side... Helped me get my mind off things. But I lost contact with Karrueche after that. She went off to college and i pursued my career. That day I found you I was more then happy. I wanted a life with you and the kids then...you lost them. The point is Yn I fell in love with you and you're playing games. So I had to move on. I've been waiting for you forever...doing everything in my power for you to trust me again- GCO.

Yn- Trust? *Huffs* We're way passed that! The point is you've rather be with somebody that only got pregnant by you once! Yea I know you known her forever but people change Drew! They switch up! I've learned that every since I've been in this industry!

Drew- Karrueche is not like that.

Yn- You never know! I've been through thick and thin with you and you do me like this! You lied to me!

Drew- How did I lie!?

Yn- BY FUCKING SAYING YOU LOVE ME!

Drew- I DID LOVE YOU! IM GETTING OLD YN! IM TIRED OF PLAYING GAMES WITH YOU! I WANT A WIFE AND MORE KIDS BUT YOU TRIPPING!

Yn- YOUR 21 DREW!

Drew- DONT EVEN ACT LIKE YOU DIDNT LIE TO ME ABOUT LOURDES!

Yn- THAT WASNT A LIE! I JUST WITHHELD INFORMATION!! PLUS YOU KNEW SHE WAS YOURS SO IT WASNT A LIE! YOU LIED TO ME BY SAYING YOU LOVED ME BUT YOUR ASS NEVER SHOWED IT!

Drew- OH SO YOU DIDNT KNOW I LOVED YOU!?

Yn- NO I DIDNT! I NEVER FELT LOVE BY YOU! EVERY SINCE IVE MET YOU ALL I FELT IS PAIN! CHEATING, LIEING, GETTING PREGNANT 3 TIMES AND NOT HAVING ANYTHING TO SHOW FOR IT! *Cries* OUT OF ALL THOSE 3 PREGNANCY I ONLY HAVE 1 BABY. 1 DREW!!

Drew- Wait 3?

Yn- DONT WORRY ABOUT IT!

I started walking towards the door and walked out leaving Drew clueless. I walked to manager.

Yn- Where is our next show.

I held my head down because I looked a mess.

Manager- Texas why?

Yn- Can we leave now?

Manager- W- GCO

Yn- I. Want. To. Go. NOW!

Manager- Ok.. I'll call up the jet.

She spoke in her walkie talkie

Manager- Tell everyone to pack it up. We're going to Texas tonight.

I walked away and went to the background singers dressing room.

Yn- Thank You for watch lourdes Kacy.

Kacy- No problem. *Smiles*

I grabbed lourdes hand. I walked to my dressing room and Drew and Karrueche were gone. Good. Lourdes was asking question about him but I just answered with "Idk".

We left the building and drove to the airport. We got on the jet and left for Texas.