Chapter Seven

Its March 25th, 2018.  The worst possible of my whole entire life.  Karson Sandford got in a horrible car crash that would ruin her life forever.  The doctors weren't sure if she would make it after the surgery she had this morning.  So I felt school early that day so incase it happened, I could say my final words.  On the way to the hospital I prayed more than I ever had, the whole way there.  My life wouldn't be the same without her.  She always made people smile even when they were down.  She always saw the best side of things and even when someone would be mean, she would shake it off right away.  

Rebecca, Caroline, Tori, Gracelynne, and I pulled into the parking lot of the hospital.  I was the first one out and started running.  I had already known what room and what floor she was on because her mom had told me.  Everyone else was far behind me already.  Thats what I wanted, I wanted to talk to her alone without anyone else around us.

As I walked into the room I found Karson's parents sitting by her bed and crying.  I hugged them both and asked if I could talk to her alone, even known she was asleep.  

Tears rolled down my face as I started talking to her about how she's been one of my best friends ever since I moved to Rockwell.  Five minutes of that went by and my friends came in.  We all sat down and prayed too God to please save our best friend.  

"Dear God, Why would you take Karson from our lives?!  She didn't deserve this..."

"Whats going on?" Karson said as she woke up.

"OH MY GOD KARSON YOUR ALIVE!" Rebecca yelled at the top of her lungs!

We all hugged her as tight has we could for five minuets.  Then Karsons parents came in crying tears of joy.  Everyone was hugging each other and everyone was happy!  The only thing was Karson remembered Rebecca, Tori, Caroline, Gracelynne, and I, but not her parents.