Chapter Two

As I was lying in bed at 11 o’clock all I could think about was Aaron.  Aaron, Aaron, Aaron.  He was perfect, but then thats when Trey texted me again.

“So you wanna be my girl?”

“No.” 

“WTF. Why.?”

“Sorry, Trey.  I liked you, but I really like someone else.  I’m so sorry!  Can we still be friends?”

“Yeah, I guess”

*~*

School starts in a couple of days and Aaron’s in my class.  I don’t know anyone in my class because Rebecca, Tori, Caroline, and Trey were all in the other class. I was nervous for open house because I was going into a new school with new teachers and I didn’t know anyone!  As I brought my supplies into my class a beautiful girl with bright blue eyes stopped me.

“Are you Ashely?”

“Yeah, who are you?” 

“I’m Gracelynne, I’m going to be showing you around the school tomorrow when classes start.  If you have any questions just ask me!”

“Wow, Thanks.”

“Yeah, anytime!  Heres my number and snapchat.  Text me tonight and we can talk!”

“Okay, thanks.  I will for sure!”

*~*

As I get ready to go to bed Gracelynne texted me asking what was wrong tonight.  How could she tell?  I have never had a friend that can just tell when I’m upset or nervous!

“If I tell you, you can’t tell anyone!!!!!”

“Okay, I promise!”

“I really, really like that Aaron kid.  I was just really worried that I would run into him and his family.  I didn’t want to mess up on what I was trying to say because thats what I did the first time I was talking to him.”

“OMG!  YOU LIEK AARON!  YOU GUYS WOULD BE SO CUTE TOGETHER!”

“Really?  Because I don’t think he really likes me.”  

She didn’t answer after that.