Chapter Six

It was now Monday.  The worst possible day if the week.  I got up that morning hoping that it would be a good day for once in my life, but again I got out of bed and there was no text from anyone.  Not even Aaron.  We’ve been dating for a week or so, but still no text.  Isn’t that what every girl wants when she wakes up in the morning?  So I just got ready like every other morning and left my house to go to school.  

When I got to school Aaron was sitting over with his friends so I just walked over and sat  down by Gracelynne, Tara, and Riley.  Gracelynne grabbed my phone.

“No text again?”

I sat there with a blank face not even knowing what to say about that.

The bell to go to class finally rang.  I just anted this school day to get over so I could go home and sleep for the rest of my life.  As I put my stuff in my locker I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and whisper

“I forgot to tell you something this morning.  Good morning Beautiful.”

That put an instant smile on my face and I couldn’t get it off!

*~*

In 4th period I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket.  It was a text from Aaron

“You wanna come over after school?”

“Id love too..”

That was until Mrs. Thomas took my phone right out of my hand and read my text out loud to the class.  All of it was weird though.  I expected everyone to start laughing at me or making fun of me.  Everyone just smiled at me and really didn’t care much.  

The class bell rang and I met Aaron in the hall.  He didn’t say a word to me..again.  So I just went on with life like I had before this morning and the small happy part of my day.  

I walked into study hall, got on my computer, and checked my email.  There was a message from Aaron saying...

“I’m really sorry about the other night at your house.  I didn’t mean to upset you, but I really need you to come over tonight because I need to explain everything to you!  I’m not mad or anything!  Believe me!!”

I didn’t know what to think.  I didn’t know whether or not to go over to Aaron's tonight.  I didn’t want anything bad to happen between us.  Well more then it already had! 

*~*

After school I walked over to Aaron's house and I saw a note on the front door reading..

“Go through the basement window.”

So I did as the note had said, walked around the house, and crawled through the basement window.  I shut the window behind me and sat down on the couch hoping that maybe someone would show up.  I looked around the room and I saw that one of the rooms lights were on so I went in there.  I was thinking maybe someone would be in there, but when I walked in there was a huge picture frame full with a collage of pictures.  Pictures of Aaron and I.  By the Frame was a vase full of beautiful flowers.  None like I’ve ever seen before.  

“I’m so sorry for ignoring you the other night and never texting you.  I’ve just been planning this all.”