Chapter Nine

• Dedicated to My Boyfriend<3

After getting to Miami we went straight to the hotel.  We decided just to order pizza and just stay in our hotel room for the rest of the day.  Just to rest and do whatever. 

 Todays been great even though we are just lying around.  Gracelynne was laying on the same bed I was and Aaron and Trey were playing some stupid game right before I went to sleep around 2:30 pm.

*~* 

I woke up right around 6 to check my phone.  Obviously no texts because Aaron’s with me and nobody else talks to me.  Aaron wasn’t around.  I look over at the other bed and Gracelynne was sleeping in Treys arms so I decided just to go back to sleep.  As I close my eyes I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and pull me towards them.  Aaron.  He’s so sweet, so thoughtful, just perfect inside and out.

He’s the best thing thats ever happened to me, he always knows how to makes me smile.  

*~* 

Getting out of bed the next morning was a struggle.  I tried to slowly get out of bed because Aaron’s legs weaved in with mine and his arms were wrapped tight around my waist.  Also because I was supper tired and wanted to sleep, but Gracelynne was getting ready so I just got up with her.

I fixed my hair quick, changed my close and we went downstairs to eat.  

As we got down stair I saw a huge pile of food in the tables and we grabbed as much as we could fit on our plates.  We were almost done when Aaron and Trey came down to find us.  

“We were gonna take you two out to eat!” Trey says laughing.

Gracelynne and I look at each other and bursted out laughing for no good reason.  

After we were all done eating we went back upstairs to our room and went over our “plans’’ for the day.

“Our plans are to’’ Aaron says, “Is to take our beautiful girlfriends out.”

“You’re a moron!”  Gracelynne says with a straight face thats holding back a smile.

*~*

Going on a vacation with my boyfriend, my best friend, and my best friends boyfriend is something I have always dreamed of!  Just a trip with my friends to get away from the troubles in life and everyone that hates you.  The best part it that you can do so many stupid things because nobody knows who you are or where you are from! 

We are young and nobody can stop us from being who we are.  Thats why going on these trips are my favorite type of things!  No one can control me! 

Early thins moring around 5:00 AM Aaron woke me up and told me a story about how his grandparents met.  

"In 8th grade" he says, " they were at a school dance with their group of friends.  My grandma went out to get a drink and my Grandpa followed her.  He turned her around kissed her on the ckeek and told her that he loved he with all of his heart.  After that they left the dace and when to his grandpas house and she stayed there all night with him.  They didn't once talk before this moment.  Even when them and their friends all hung out together. "

I didn't get why he was telling me this at this time!  

"So?" I say.  

"So. He states. " They are both 81 years old.  They have been together for 66 years now and I want that to be us."