Chapter 9: Merry Christmas!!!!!

The Christmas program

Miku's POV

Today's the performance. We're gonna sing the whole time! I'm too lazy to do that!

I was waiting for Rin and Len. They're changing for the first song "World's end dancehall". Rin came out first. Kawaii!!!!!!

"Why does it have to be a dress!?" She whined. Rin hates dresses. "Why can't it be a shirt that's black and white or something!?"

"You're not the only one." Len came out. Oh my leeks.... Rin and I tried to hold our laughter.

"Laugh if you want." We laughed our asses out.

"Len.... you're so.....pretty!!!!! Hahahaha!!!!!" Rin said.

"Why is it so showy!?" Len complained.

"But it looks nice Len." Luka said. Gakupo just smiled.

"Its about to start. You two better get ready." Gakupo said. The twins went to stage and started the program.

1 hour later...

Gakupo's POV

The show was going well. Those kids are really good.

I was walking around with Luka. She was talking about random stuff, mostly about tuna. I listened to her.

"Gakupo, can we go outside?" Luka asked. I nodded and went outside.

"Gakupo, look at the sunset!" She pointed at it. I just stared at her. "Its so beautiful..." She said and watched the sunset.

"Gakupo, you're missing it." She had a pouty face.

"I'm staring at something more beautiful than the sunset..." She turned red. She looked at me.

"Gakupo..." I brought my face closer to hers. She didn't move. I held her cheek. She slowly closed her eyes. I did too. Our lips are 2 inches apart. I got a little bit closer and....

"KYAAAA!!!!!!"

As soon as we heared the scream, we moved away. We looked at our back to see Rin fangirling. The both of us blushed like crazy. SHE WATCHED THE WHOLE TIME!!!!! I gave her a stern look and she got frightened.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I should go back now...." She ran back to the gym. I sighed.

"Um..... Gakupo? What was that?" Luka asked. I turned red. I ALMOST KISSED LUKA!!!!! I'm too embarrassed to talk to her now!!!!

"Uh... I have to check on the program now! Bye!" I left quickly. Oh she's gonna hate me for sure!!!

"Wait! Gakupo!" She said.

Luka's POV

My mind is still processing.... Did Gakupo almost kissed me? Does he like me? I replayed the scene in my mind again. It was something that I couldn't stop thinking about. It was one of the happiest things in my life. But I wasn't sure if those feelings were mutual. Like what happened before.... I don't wanna talk about it. Past is past. I'll just hope he'll like me back.

------------------------------------------------

Konnichiwa minna-san! Merry Christmas! Yay! Hope you guys liked this chapter because it didn't end out like I wanted to so yeah. Please vote and comment! Bye!