Chapter 17

The next day...

Gakupo's POV

"KYAAA!!!!!" Rin and Miku squealed loudly when they knew that Luka and I are together. Len looked at them in annoyance.

"Girls, its not the end of the world. Shut up." Len said.

"Whatever, Len. You're just jealous because your the only one who doesn't have a girlfriend." Rin teased.

"What about Kaito?" Len asked, looking at Kaito.

"Oh my gosh, Len. You're soooo outdated." Rin said in a girly way.

"I'm with Miku." Kaito said.

Miku blushed. Len's jaw dropped. Luka and I laughed.

"I'm sorry, Len." Miku said. Rin patted her brother's back, who is still shocked.

"Its okay. I got rejected by Rinto. I know that feeling." Rin muttered. Len stood up.

"I'm forever alone!!!!!" Len ran to the restroom. Rin snickered.

"Don't worry. He'll be fine after giving him a sack of bananas."

Then suddenly someone hugged me from my back.

"Congrats Gakupo-onii and Luka!" It was Gumi. She now calls me 'onii' for some reason. I smiled at her.

"Thanks, Gumi." She released me. I checked the time. Len finally came back.

"Its time for you guys to practice." I announced.

"Aw...." The students said in unison then started practicing their songs for their gig.

"Gakupo, we still need a drummer for our band." Kaito reminded me. Gumi stood up straight.

"I know the perfect person!" She got out of the club room. Then came back with a student.

"Everyone, this is Yuuma!" We all looked at him.

"So this is the guy your crushing on?" Rin asked.

"Shuddap!!!!!" Gumi shouted at her, which made Rin terrified.

"So you can play the drums?" Kaito asked calmly.

"H-Hai!" He answered nervously. I looked at Kaito and Len. They nodded.

"You're in." I said.

"Yay!" Gumi cheered. Then the four of us started practicing our first song as a band, 'Imitation Black'. Yuuma made the lyrics. He's really good when it comes to writing. But Len kept on ranting since the song's about me and Kaito in love with Len.

"WHY AM I THE GIRL!?!?!?!" He shouted at Yuuma while the rest were chuckling.

"Because you look like one." Yuuma said. Len turned red.

"Burn." Rin said.

"OH SHUT UP RIN!!!!!" All of us laughed at Len. Then he glared at Yuuma.

*******

After the so-called practice, I held Luka's hand as I walked her home. As we reached her house, I gave her a peck on the lips and went home.

------------------------------------------------------

Okay so it didn't come out like I want it to be. But I hope you guys still like it.