Chapter 1

After graduation day.......

"Gakupo why don't we work at the same school?" the pink haired girl asked.

"Sure! What school do you wanna work in?" the purple haired man said

"What about Vocaloid high?" she asked

"Our school? Let's try!" He answered

Then they went to Vocaloid high.

Gakupo's POV

We went to Vocaloid high. I miss that school. I wonder if there's anything new.....

Oh! I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Gakupo Kamui. The beautiful pink haired girl beside me is my best friend, Luka Megurine.

I have a crush on Luka ever since we became friends. I want her to be my girlfriend. So that why I'm getting close to her.

"We're here!" Luka said. We looked at the school.

"Let's go in!" Luka said taking my hand. I tried my best not to blush but I started turning red. Dammit....

"Gakupo are you ok? Do you have a fever?" she said putting her hand on my forehead. It made me blush even more.

"No I'm ok Luka. Don't worry. I think its just the weather since its really hot." I said

"Oh ok. Let's go!" She said and dragged me in the school.

We ran in the halls while the students looked at us. The school looks so big now, we don't know where's the office. So we asked a student.

"Um..... excuse me." Luka said to a girl with teal hair tied in two ponytails.

"Yes?" the girl said

"Do you know where the office is?"

"I'm sorry. I still new here." she said

"We know!" A girl and boy with blond hair said. I guess their twins.....

"Can you show us?" I said

"Hai!" the twins said happily. They took our hands and dragged us there.

"Um.... Miss?" The blonde girl said while taking us to the office.

"Yes? You can call me Luka." Luka said

"Me and my bro were thinking. Are both of you a couple?" The girl said pointing at me and Luka. I stopped myself from blushing and smiled at them.

"Uh.... We're not. We're just best friends." I said since Luka can't answer the question. I wonder why....

"Aw..... but you two look like a good couple though." the boy said. Me and Luka blushed.

"What are you're names?" I asked

"I'm Rin and this is Len." Rin said.

"Oh.... I'm Gakupo." I said.

"We're here!" The twins said in unison.

"Thanks Rin and Len." Luka said

"You're welcome! Bye!" they said. We bid farewell to them.

"Let's go in!" Luka said. We knocked on the door.

"Come in." The principal said. We opened the door.

"Hello Ma'am." We both said

"Oh Gakupo and Luka. What brings both of you here?"

"We wanna work here as teachers." I said.

"Oh ok. Just sign this and you will start teaching next Monday"

"Ok!" we both said. We signed it and we left.

"That was easy." I said

"Yeah I thought we were gonna do something." Luka said

"So what do we do now?" I asked

"Well...... wanna go to the park?"

"Sure."

We went to the park and we just walked there talking about random stuff.

I walked her back home.

"Thanks Gakupo!" she said with a smile. I blushed a bit

"You're welcome." I said then I went back home.