Epilogue #1 (LEMON)

Okay, here's the epilogue since some peepz asked for one. I really don't know what to put at first so I thought of a lemon epilogue. So if you're not old enough, I'll make a different epilogue! So I hope you guys enjoy this one! ^^

---------------------------------

A year later.... (After the proposal.)

Gakupo's POV

I hugged Luka lovingly on the bed. We just got married yesterday. And now, we're Tokyo, having our honeymoon in an expensive beach.

"Luka?" I asked if she's still awake.

"Yes?" I put my chin on her shoulder.

"I wanna have a child." I said. I caressed her thigh.

"You're getting pervy again." I smirked. She sounded annoyed.

"What's the problem? You're mine after all." I can see a shade of pink on her face. She sat up.

"We've been doing it yesterday. We even did it before we got married!" She exclaimed. I pouted.

"You got tired of me?" I asked.

"No..." Then I groped her breasts and smirked. She was surprised.

"Then it's okay."

No one's POV

Gakupo massaged her breasts. He started leaving kisses on her neck. Then started sucking her sweet spot, which made a moan escape from her mouth. Gakupo quickly removed her shirt and pushed her on the bed. Then he started sucking and licking Luka's erect bud and pinching the other.

"Gakupo..." Luka moaned. Then he eagerly removed Luka's remaining clothing. He stopped and stared at Luka's womanhood. Luka blushed. Gakupo does that all the time but she never got used to it.

Gakupo blew on the pinkette's heat, which made her shiver. He smirked and attacked her clit with his cold tongue like there was no tomorrow. Luka became a moaning mess. She pushed Gakupo's head closer.

"Gakupo! I'm gonna-!" Then he stopped.

"Are you still that sensitive?" He smirked. He pulled out his member, which is really big and hard now. Luka's eyes enlarged.

"Now its your turn to pleasure me." Luka sat up and swallowed Gakupo's erect bulge eagerly. Gakupo moaned every time. Then Luka started placing her fingers in herself. Gakupo smiled.

Gakupo came in Luka's mouth. Luka swallowed it all up. Gakupo positioned his member on Luka's womanhood. He inserted it in. Luka screamed.

"God damn Luka.... You're still so tight....." Gakupo started moving. He did it slow then made it faster and faster.

*******

"Ah! Ah!" Luka became a panting mess. Gakupo is now going in an inhuman speed as he hits
Luka's G-spot multiple times.

"G-Gakupo! I'm gonna-!"

"Me too..."

One more thrust and they came. Love juices came out of Luka's pussy. Gakupo fell on top of Luka, still inside of her. Luka smiled at her sleeping husband.

------------------------------------------------------

Yeah so I don't know if this one if good enough for my standards. Whatever... Onto epilogue #2! ----->>>