Chapter 15

Hey guys. Sorry about the late update. I'm just really not feeling well the past few days. A lot of stuff has been going on.

Anyways, I guess this is the most awaited part of the story, yeah? Well, I'll shut my mouth now. Enjoy! ⊙ω⊙

------------------------------------------------------

Gakupo's POV

I was waiting for Luka by the school gate.

"Gakupo-sensei!" Gumi ran to me happily. We've been getting close lately. Now we're friends.

She smiled at me. It was different from the usual. She looked.... happier. I chuckled.

"What's with the smile?" I asked. She held my wrist and started jumping.

"Yuuma-senpai asked me out!" She fangirled.

"Good for you." I said. She stopped fangirling.

"Making any progress with Luka-sensei?" She smiled mischievously and wiggled her eyebrows.

"I'm planning to confess to her later." I said. She patted -or maybe slapped- my back.

"Good luck!" She gave me a thumbs up. "Bye sensei!" She ran out the gate. Luka came.

"Thanks for waiting, Gaku-kun!" She said.

"No problem." I gave her my usual smile. She blushed.

We walked on the cemented sidewalk in silence. How do I ask her?

"Um.... Luka."

"Hmm?" She looked up at me. I looked away.

"C-Can we have dinner together in my house?...." I looked at her. She smiled.

"Sure!"

Luka's POV

We continued to walk in silence as we reached Gakupo's house. We got in. I sat on the sofa and Gakupo made us some dinner again. I turned on the TV. I was supposed to be watching the new anime, 'Kotoura-san', but instead, I watched Gakupo work. He looked at me.

"Eh.... Luka, please don't stare at me like that. I can't make dinner properly." I blushed.

"O-Okay...." I looked straight at the TV.

After a few minutes, Gakupo finished cooking and we ate. Silently. Its getting awkward.

We finished eating. I washed the dishes while Gakupo sat on the sofa. We've never been this quiet before. Did I do something wrong?

I sat beside him. He was watching.

"Gakupo?"

"Yes?" He replied kindly.

"Do you wanna say something to me?" I asked. He blushed and turned off the TV. He got closer to me.

"Gakupo?" He held my cheek. His face got closer and closer. I blushed. I can hear my heart beating faster and faster. He closed his eyes. I just followed him. Then his lips landed on mine softly. He ended it. His cheeks had a scarlet hue on them. He smiled.

"I love you, Luka." I smiled and and kissed him again. This time a serious kiss. I pulled away to get some air. He pushed me down the sofa and kissed me again.

After a few minutes of making out, he pulled away.

"Let's continue this in my bedroom." He said and carried my bridal style.

------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger. The next is hentai so don't read if ya don't wanna!