IV

"Are you alright, sir?" Jeongyeon asked the guy who had crashed into Sieon while she ignored the poor girl laying on the floor.

"Yes. I'm alright but," the guy immediately stood up reaching for Sieon's shoulder to make her stand up as well.

In that moment Sieon's heart was beating crazily and she was shaking from the sudden impact, just wanting to punch the guy who had pushed her. She felt the lower top of her dress being wet from the oil she was about to exchange from Nayeon, and she glared at the guy and Jeongyeon.

"Sieon, can't you see where are you going?" Jeongyeon picked up the clumsy customer's clothes from the ground, which he had in his hold when he entered the shop and returned them to him.

"Me? You're scolding me, whereas he was the one who came running into the shop blindly." Sieon was fuming with anger because she was getting scolded for something she hasn't even done. She turned around to face the guy but slipped, once again losing her balance but the boy was fast enough to catch her on time and help her stand back again, properly.

"Yes ma'am. It was my fault that-"

Sieon brushed off his supporting hand from her shoulder and cut him off, "Yes it was your fault and you should apolog-"

"No, sir. It's not your fault. It was disrespectful for Sieon to say that and I apologize on her behalf. I'm really sorry. Please ignore this mess and come here, have a seat." Sieon knew that the limits had crossed when Jeongyeon said that to the customer and also apologized even though it was clearly the boy's fault. So, she immediately sprinted out of the shop even though the boy called out to her because the person who was supposed to change clothes and sit was Sieon and not him, but her fast paced steps blocked out everything as she made her way towards Chaeyoung's shop.

Sieon entered the shop and aggressively placed the remaining bottles on Chaeyoung's table where she was, a few seconds ago, peacefully sewing.

"What is this Sieo- wait, what happened to you?" Chaeyoung exclaimed, instantly reaching out to her friend, gripping her shoulders firmly and she glanced at her from top to bottom.

"What's this, you ask Chae? These are two bottles of machine oil for 6 coins, a messy and dirty Sieon with a dirtier dress." Seion vociferated and pushed Chaeyoung aside, moving towards her table and dropped on the chair. She was now feeling more depressed.

"I- Sieon, at least tell me what happened?"

"Well... I went home to keep my groceries when I suddenly remembered that you mentioned that out machine oil was finishing and so I thought that on my way back I'll buy some but uncle Kyuhyun said-"

Sieon was cut off mid-sentence when she heard the door of their shop open and the bell echoed. There stood the same guy who Sieon had collided with and he was also someone she had seen last night.

"Hello. I'm not sure if you both remember me but, um- I'm Choi San." The boy bowed a little and he pursed his lips when he glanced at Sieon who was then busy glaring at San.

"Oh yes, hello. Of course we do remember you, San." Chaeyoung bowed in return and looked at the youngest one there, motioning with her eyes for her to stand up and greet the new-comer as well.

If only she knew what had happened she would've been hitting the boy and not telling me to respect him. Sieon sighed, turning her head to look somewhere else but him and ignored Chaeyoung's looks.

"I'm here to apologise to Miss Sieon and also to give you this." Sieon looked at San once again and saw he was holding a bottle of oil in his hands. Chaeyoung just looked at everything in confusion trying to take in the situation.

She stood up from her chair and took the bottle in her grip while nodding her head, "So, I hope you wouldn't mind telling Chaeyoung here the reason of your apology because she is still unaware of everything that had happened between us."

"Oh, okay. So, I went to the shop, Golden Stitching for some work and I crashed with Sieon and she fell on the spilled oil on the ground. I fell as well but it wasn't as bad as hers, and I didn't get my clothes dirty either." He explained calmly and tuned to Sieon, "I'm really very sorry, Sieon. It was my fault for not really thinking and running my way in."

"Wait, wait, wait. I get it how you both got in an accident but Sieon," Chaeyoung turned towards her. "What were you doing in Nayeon unnie's shop?"

"That's what I was telling you. I didn't want to risk us not having any oil because my machine was also a bit cloggy, but when I went to Kyuhyun uncle, he said that Nayeon's shop had already taken all the bottles and I couldn't purchase it from anyone else so I decide to head there and get a few bottles. Which I surprisingly did, but I thought one bottle was used and I was about to exchange when San came in and this happened." Sieon motioned towards her clothes and shook her head, disappointed that she had ruined two of her dresses in less than 24 hours.

"I was actually a bit disappointed in her behavior." San spoke making both of the girls look at him.

"Wait, at least have a seat." Chaeyoung offered and when all the three were seated she poured tea for all of them.

"I accidentally made some extra tea and hoped that you'll be here soon so that we can finish it. I'm glad we have a guest." Chaeyoung said while handling Sieon the cup and chuckled softly.

"Thank you." San said as he brought the cup to his lips and took a sip. "Delicious. My first uninvited visit in the village."

A laugh escaped both of there lips but Sieon just smiled and glanced at San suspiciously.

Now, I'm sure he didn't see me last night on my way home.

"So, San. Whose behavior were you disappointed in?" Chaeyoung asked before taking a sip from her cup as well.

"The other lady in the shop who was helping me." He then looked at Sieon for confirmation, "I guess her name was Jeongyeon..."

"Yes, Jeongyeon."

"It was clearly my fault but she still took my side and I felt bad about it. Was she doing it for a new customer or she didn't really think it was my fault, I'm not sure..."

"I can't say anything about it either but I'm glad you knew you were wrong." Chaeyoung said and the coughed on purpose to get Sieon's attention who was lost in her thoughts.

"Are you not going to change?"

"I will. Afterwards."

"I'll get going now and thanks for the tea, Chaeyoung. I kind of enjoyed this visit. Yeosang must be waiting for me at home." San said as he placed his empty cup on the small table infront of him.

"Yeosang. He's not your brother, right. Is he your cousin?"

"No. Just a friend." His reply was short and straightforward as he made his way towards the door.

"By the way your shop is really home-like. If I'll have any other work then I'll surely keep it in mind."

"Sure. I'll be honored to serve you, have a good day." With that said San left the shop after he passed one last smile towards Suyun's way and Chaeyoung looked at the clock and then to Sieon.

"Will you change now?"