"I've always known that there were people like you out there. I've been a laughing stock of this agency for years, but I knew it. You're gonna love my facality." The man excitedly blabbers, and none of them can blame him. He believed in mutants and extraordinary people and now he just met three of them.

"That's gonna have to wait." Charles sadly cuts his. "Why?" The man asks dissapointed.

"Agent Mactaggert has a lead on Sebastian Shaw, and if we don't move now, apparantly, we're gonna lose him." The man became wide eyes with the news. "What?!" He frantically asked.

"Not only can he read minds. He can communicate with them as well." Raven proudly says.

Not after that Moira pulls towards them in her car, Raven and [Y/N] gets in.

"Moira and I have just had a lovely conversation." Charles proudly said. "Yes, we did." She answered agreeing. "That's incredible!" The man seemes more ecstatic now.

"But.. I can't take you anywhere else without permission from upstairs." The man sadly announced. "Do you want to see one more magic trick?" Charles offered. "Okay." He put two of his fingers on his left temple, "Get in the car."

"Good idea." The man quickly followed and got in next to [Y/N].

"He could also persuade anybody with his mind." [Y/N] smugly said, gaining a smile from Charles.

*****

Later that night the five of them got to a ship and started heading for a white yacht in the middle of the sea.

Charles held two fingers on his left temple to use his powers.

"I got Shaw, he's on the yacht." He announces to the group.

Suddenly Charles grunted and seemed to be having difficulty. "Are you okay?" [Y/N] asks his brother but he couldn't bare to reply.

"I've lost Shaw, I've lo-- l've lost Shaw. There's something blocking me. This has never happened to me before. I think there's someone like me on that ship." [Y/N]'s eyes grew wide to the revelation.

"Like you?" Moira asks, confused.

"A telepath, like him." [Y/N] explained to her.

"Yeah. This is incredible I can actually feel her inside my head." He said in a state of happiness which made [Y/N] concerned. "That is not a good news Charles."

"I'm very sorry, but I don't think I will be much help tonight, you're on your own." He announced to the rest of the ship.

"Oh my God." He gasped and looked at the water. "What?" [Y/N] asked.

All of them gasped in shock as they saw a full metal ancor flew over the ship and destroying the whole boat. It's like someone is controlling it, they thought.

"Get inside, get inside!" The man in black ordered the three of them.

"Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop." Charles quickly spat out the word, making everyone turn to him.

"Charles are you okay?" Moira panted.

"There's someone else out there, there!" He pointed towards the water, [Y/N] can hardly see the figure of a man in the water but he was right there was someone out there.

[Y/N] was in a state of panic the last thing he knew Charles was yelling to someone to let go of something or he'll drown, the he jumps to the water.

"Charles!" The boy yelled to his brother.

None of them showed contact for a while until their bodies floated above the water and they are just fine. [Y/N] quickly focused on the sound of the sea and waves and he felt the rush of energy ran through him. He used it to lift Charles and the man he was with up to their ship, although a difficult task for him he was bent on saving his big brother.

When they reached the edge and climbed up [Y/N] let go and panted heavily, Moira rubbed his back for calming and he quietly thanked her.

He quickly ran to Charles who is now wet and besides the man he just saved. He hugged him tightly and Charles accepted it, "You big doof! What were you thinking?" [Y/N] asked to him a bit scoldingly. But he knew that Charles would save someone in the circumstance. "Someone needed saving." Charles breathed out, and they broke the contact.

"Who's this?" He questions his brother and turned to the guy dressed in some kind of stealth suit, he looked at his golden hair them his icy blue eyes.

"Erik Lehnsherr." The man said in a German accent.

"[Y/N] [L/N]" he introduced back.

"You're like me?" Erik asked between pants.

"Yeah, I am. We are." [Y/N] agrees and gestured to Charles.

Xmen: First Class (Reader Insert)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें