Idk how to title

(You have been hit by a smooth criminal)

Days have passed since all might's death and the citizens finally got to know that tragic accident. Depression finally hit hard for most of them, even some villains stayed depressed and sad for it. But that's not the case of a certain light blue haired boy with some pretty bad taste for clothes and a guy that looks more like a alien with a expensive suit without his helmet than a actual man.

Both of them stood there in front of each other talking about who did that and how they would make him help them, well those kind of antagonist conversations.

Meanwhile in a certain apartment Aizawa was trying to discover what happen in that tunnel and eating ice cream while trying to not cry in the corner for not be able to help all might. The only thing he discovered so far was that there was a shadow passing by, at first he tough it was just a shadow of a car or something like that but the shadow was looking more like a inhuman one.

So he started wondering if that was actually a person and asked for a friend of him to search any quirk that was related to shadow manipulation or some shit like that. After two hours waiting and crying in the corner he finally receives the email that he was waiting for.

Opening it he received a list of quirks and users related to what he asked for, it was more than 15 persons. So then he started to looking at the files, after a while he arrived at 3 possibilities, The first was a boy with a bird like head that had a shadow creature as his quirk. The second was a woman that could control the shadows of persons around her and the last one was a boy that could transform into a shadow.

After some sherlock Holmes deduction cuz author is too lazy to write this part, aizawa finally come to a conclusion that the white haired boy was the one that passed through the tunnel and possible suspect, with that he goes to sleep cuz it's already 3 Am on a saturday.

After waking up at 14:00 Pm he put on his hero costume and searched for the suspect's adress and after thirty minutes he finally find it and with more fifty minutes he arrive at the boy's home and knock the door.

After a long time the door finally open revealing a extremely sleep deprived and really tired kid with glasses wearing what it seemed to be a full body Eva 01 pijama, a scarf covering his mouth and holding a human sized pillow with a black haired girl with red eyes and those mage hats on the pillow.

Aizawa stared at the pillow.

The kid stare at aizawa.

"No comments" the kid said.

The kid yawned and keep starying at aizawa for a couple of seconds, "...damn it's still 15:30...John is that you? There is a cosplay party that i don't know about or what?..."

"....I'm eraser head and I'm here to ask you a couple of questions...may I come in?"

After a couple of seconds the boy finally reacted, "....oh right..come on in..." he yawned once again and let aizawa enter his house without caring about the suspicious guy in front of him cuz he was just too lazy to notice anything or pay attention to what the guy just said.

The house was pretty dark with no ilumination so Ren just turned on the lights making a exagerated reaction to the light when it hit his eyes, Ren stand there for a couple of minutes waiting for his vision to go back to normal.

The kid look at aizawa who is showing a concerned look, "...Sorry, i usually never turn the lights on so I'm not acustumate with this ilumination" Both of them arrive at the kitchen with Aikawa notices to have a lot of anime themed cups. On the fridge there was anime themed magnets as well as a tablecloth with aizawa was pretty sure that it was from some anime.

Once again the kid yawns and grab two cups filling them with coffee, he sit on the chair of the table putting the pillow in front of him and hugging it and put one of the cups at the other side of it, aizawa soon sit down and grab the cup.

"So..*yawn*..what'd ya want..." Ren grabbed a part of his scarf and pull it down revealing his mouth with had a huge open scar that started in each corner of his mouth and extended all the way below the ears, not only that but the left side of his jaw was covered in a black color similar to a burning scar that aizawa could faintly see it extending to the neck. Ren grabs his cup and drink a little of the coffee, looking at aizawa he soon notices that he was looking at his scar.

Ren put his cup on the table hiding his mouth with the scarf, aizawa clean his throat and drinks the coffee, "sorry, anyways I came here to ask you a few questions about the day of the sludge villain death if that's ok to you."

"Uhm, sure go ahead...by the way,in wich day of the week are we? I completely lost track of time"

"Today is saturday" Aikawa drink more coffee and grab a note block and a pen, "so, we have proof that you where in the tunnel right before the sludge villain was killed, may you explain me that?" He asked with a serious tone still wondering about that scar on the boy's face.

Ren took a couple of minutes to react since he had fallen asleep in the end of the sentence, "I just got lost in the middle of my way to home *yawn* my sense of directions suck"

"You have making the same path for two years and you get lost right at the day that the sludge villain got killed?"

"I get lost way more times than I sucessfully manage to get home without getting lost, just ask anyone at the school"

"How so?"

"Its...complicate"

"That doesn't clarify why where you in that exactly same spot at the exactly same time when that guy was killed"

"...Bad luck..I guess?" Ren again drink the coffee pulling part of the scarf down to do it, that makes Aikawa again glance at his scar. "Jeez, if you keep staring at this the storyline of this story will end up with me telling you how I get this scar and ending up taking the rest of the chapter's story..."

"What?"

"Nothing." Ren immediately cover his mouth with his scarf and clean his throat "so, am I a suspect in this case?"

"Yap, you were the last people to come inside the tunnel right before the victim being killed and cameras near there filmed you using your quirk to go inside the tunnel"

"Oh dear, that's bad for me isn't it" he yawned again and fixed his glasses on his face. "But hey, I do have an alibi for this situation so..*yawn* I can't be the killer"

Aizawa was quite surprised for hearing that, "well then, what is your alibi?"

"Just ask to any Manga store, bookshop and news stand that stay after the tunnel, I literally bought Manga in every single one of those stores *yawn* just ask around and you will see that I left that tunnel five minutes after I joined in"

"Is that so.."

With that aizawa, after finishing his coffee, left the house and did what the boy said. In the end the kid was talking the truth, a news stand right at the end of the tunnel saw the boy at 12:35 pm, wich means he did indeed left the tunnel in 5 minutes so he couldn't had killed the villain. He also discovered that that kid was a Manga fanatic, he just bought the entire Mangas that was in there leaving only the ones he said he already have.

Even so, aizawa still couldn't get rid of the feeling that there was something off with this kid.

And then the days go passing by and finally after a month Friday has finally come and for the kids at UA who was going out for a field trip in USJ. (Yes I changed the timeline)

Hehe, poor kids...

(Next chapter when this one have 3k views >:3)