Too lazy to put a title in here part 2

(Shut it, I will put this and no one gonna stop me, also, USJ invasion will have more than just three chapter's continuation wich means, more than two updates today bitches!)

Days ago when all might died in the league of villains hideout:

Shigaraki proceeds to throw the game control at the TV because he just lost against the final boss of dark souls right when the boss had only 1 hp left.

Kurogiri barges in with a wtf just happened expression, "the hell just happened?" He said as he saw the TV destroyed.

"This damn game is what happened"

"You know you just destroyed the last TV we had right?" Kurogiri said with a disappointment face.

"Just stole another one"

"We can't do that"

"And why not?"

"Because you destroyed so many tvs and told me to stole more that all the stores that sell TV in a radio of 10 quarters around us decided to move to another place"

"....goddammit!"

Returning to when Shigaraki discovered about allmight's death:

"Wait wait wait. So he is dead? Then why the hell do we came here from?!"

"Hell if I know" aizawa said

"The fuck is going on with this heroes dying those days?"

"You know what, kurogiri say to the others to kill those childrens. Fuck this shit let's do this thing right, I don't give a damn anymore to anything" shigaraki said giving up on all his hopes to kill the number one hero.

At this moment aizawa free himself and knock out the two villains who were holding him hostage and dashes towards shigaraki but the villain is faster and turn around and grab aizawa's face with all his five fingers touching the hero's face.

"Really?" Aizawa's face began to decay as he screamed in pain, the flesh around his face began showing and was soon being decayed.

And then

Both of them heard distant multiple screams making shigaraki look at the sky in the direction of where was located the Titanic simulator.

"What the hell?" Shigaraki and kurogiri said simultaneously.

=============UwU============

Earlier in the flood zone:

The portal soon opened and uraraka, kirishima, sero and Sato fall into the ship.

"Woah! The hell just happened?" Kirishima said confused.

"The only thing that I could understand was that the villains began attacking and out of nowhere we appear here"  Uraraka said  as she get up and help the others.

At the top of the ship was a kid with messy black hair but no one seems to notice him even tough Sato looked at his direction, he didn't saw the kid.

"Now what?" Sero ask.

"We have to go where aizawa is to help him, he can't handle all those villains all by himself!" Uraraka said.

"How? We are surrounded by water an-" Sato was interrupted when a bunch of villains shows up and surround the ship.

"Ah shit" he says.