Introduction

❝Don't try to make fire in the snow, the longer you wait the fire grows

❝Don't try to make fire in the snow, the longer you wait the fire grows.❞

✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱

Two worlds, Two beliefs, Two principles

One winner.

✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱

A thousand realms twinkle in the universe, like gleaming stars accentuating the magnificent night sky. One such realm is Endorxia, where beauty and chaos go hand in hand.

Years of inconvenience and torture force the inhabitants of Endorxia to split their realm in two: The Occident and The Orient.

Just when things couldn't seem to get worse, the Enchanters of Endorxia struggle to live as a mysterious wave lurks behind the edges of their dimension, a deadly mixture of magic threatening to erase Endorxia from existence.

The only way to survive is to obtain the cure.

There is a single cure.

There can only be one winner.

On one side is Ava, who is willing to risk absolutely anything in order to save her kingdom from destruction.

On the other is Dylan, who will effortlessly violate the harshest of rules in order to protect his loved ones.

Fighting for what they supposedly think is the truth, caught in a hurricane of fairytales, love and deception, will they successfully pave their way out of the hellhole they landed in or will they openly embrace it?

While one world will have secured itself, the other will shatter into pieces and seize to exist.

Watch what happens at both ends of the spectrum.

            ✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱

"I can't do this."

He laced his fingers through mine and extended our hands, illuminating the entire room with blinding purple light.

"You obviously can't. We can."

       ✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱

Hey everyone!!👋👋
(*waves aggressively)

I had a plot idea stuck in my head and thought of writing a book. This is my first ever book so this is FAR from perfect.

Constructive criticism is highly appreciated and it'll help me improve my writing.

Credits:
1) Cover and Banner: -decepted
2) Aesthetic (Skye Valencia's): ABrunetteGirl

Copyright © 2020 by Ayesha Shaikh

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods.